Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: D. Rose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been keeping up with preseason and I have to say d rose is going to give the east some trouble. Including Miami.
You lost me at "I've been keeping up with preseason"
zaga_fan Wrote:You lost me at "I've been keeping up with preseason"

I'm sorry did someone say something about weak ass gonzaga.
I dont even get interested into the NBA until playoff time Confusednicker:

Like baseball, its too long and BORING.
I think Chicago will probably finish like 3rd in the conference.
J-Rod Wrote:I think Chicago will probably finish like 3rd in the conference.

I'm hoping for better than 3rd.
Ballers Wrote:I'm sorry did someone say something about weak ass gonzaga.

[Image: tumblr_m1gl5jRlPq1r68qx0o1_250.gif]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I dont even get interested into the NBA until playoff time Confusednicker:

Like baseball, its too long and BORING.

Most teams don't even play half-speed during preseason.

To put it in perspective...

Xavier Henry leads the league in PPG for the preseason
Jordan Farmar leads the league in APG for the preseason
Ballers Wrote:I've been keeping up with preseason and I have to say d rose is going to give the east some trouble. Including Miami.

Yes, he will give the East trouble and just might help them to the #1 seed in the East, just like he did in 2011 & 2012. Just like then, he gets to watch the Heat in the finals.

Me personally, I really like the Bulls. They have been great warm-ups to prepare the Heat for the Finals....
I'm just saying I think the bulls could challenge the heat. Also the nets. One thing though.. Greg oden has been a bust so far but I really think lebron and team will push him to be a great player.
zaga_fan Wrote:Most teams don't even play half-speed during preseason.

To put it in perspective...

Xavier Henry leads the league in PPG for the preseason
Jordan Farmar leads the league in APG for the preseason
All I meant was he looks in shape after his injury but ok.. Sound like a fool as usual I don't really care. Your a jazz fan. Be lucky to have a .300 record.
Ballers Wrote:All I meant was he looks in shape after his injury but ok.. Sound like a fool as usual I don't really care. Your a jazz fan. Be lucky to have a .300 record.

[Image: tumblr_m1gl5jRlPq1r68qx0o1_250.gif]
We shall find out tonight how good this bulls team is.
Zaga, change his damn diaper.
It will take Rose a while to get back to his previous level but come January he will be lighting the league up.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Zaga, change his damn diaper.

You gotta be careful around here
zaga_fan Wrote:You gotta be careful around here

I know Ballers. Just having fun with him. :igiveup:
He will never be the same i think. He will either fail or become elite
Sounds like another possible acl injury on the other knee. Having an mri today.

Mix1...
He's out indefinitely due to a medial meniscus tear in his knee. Requires surgery
I dont think hes going togive anybody trouble
He may never play again
^ It's a shame, but it does not look like he will ever regain the game he had just a few years ago. Such a promising career. Two reconstructive knee surgeries are just too much to come back from.
Stardust Wrote:^ It's a shame, but it does not look like he will ever regain the game he had just a few years ago. Such a promising career. Two reconstructive knee surgeries are just too much to come back from.

I hate to say it but I believe he is now a Brandon Roy.....
He was way better than Roy. He won MVP. Not even in the same category.
^ Knee injuries. He won't be the same....Brandon Roy was/is the same way.
Derrick Rose is DONE for the season after undergoing surgery to repair his torn meniscus today in Chicago.
Will the Bulls try to make a deal for a PG?
Stardust Wrote:Will the Bulls try to make a deal for a PG?

I kind of hope so.

When Rose comes back, I am not sure he will be the same. Hopefully I am wrong...
Bulls will be fine without Rose. IMO Rose is way overrated. Bulls will still make the playoffs, they have a great coach.
Brandon Roy had a degenerative issue with his knees...

I've seen players come back from a torn meniscus fast. I think Rose comes back and plays at a high level. He will never be MVP again, but he wasn't really the MVP when he won the award IMO
Pages: 1 2