Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who has more hold backs than Johnson Central ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So lets hear all the teams that people think have numerous hold backs on there teams. I have already heard from a lot of people in eastern ky that it is a common practice for Johnson Central to hold "GROUPS OF KIDS" for the sake of building a power football program. So lets hear of some other schools that do the same.
Did they have a bunch of them when you were an assistant at JC a few years ago?:popcorn:
LOL..... I love it when someone thinks they know who a person is when they are soooo off base it's not even funny. However I do give you credit, I was a coach. But sorry never been a coach at the almighty JC.
fb fan Wrote:LOL..... I love it when someone thinks they know who a person is when they are soooo off base it's not even funny. However I do give you credit, I was a coach. But sorry never been a coach at the almighty JC.

haha, and I love it too how people wont own up to it when they get caught either....:Clap:
How come its always sports that comes into play on hold backs. I have seen several boys and girls held back early in their schools years because they would have graduated when they were 17 years old. The ones I'm talking of didn't play sports either. So I don't give a rats ??? about it.
eagle 777 Wrote:How come its always sports that comes into play on hold backs. I have seen several boys and girls held back early in their schools years because they would have graduated when they were 17 years old. The ones I'm talking of didn't play sports either. So I don't give a rats ??? about it.

And I think he is finding out that nobody else does either....haha

But of course he has his own little agenda going on here...:biggrin:
What fb_fan is really saying when he makes these threads.

[Image: SADDESTBABYEVER.jpg]
If there 19 after August 1st there senior year they are eligible this all that matters until Khsaa changes this rule it will always happen.
Man. The haters crawl out of the woodwork when they start to get scared we might actually do something. Next thing you know, we'll be accused of recruiting international students for our basketball team!
I wish we could find out who this little punk is and all of us fans whoop his a -- he must been one of those kids who got droped on his head when he was sucking the bottle . Maybe if he stayed back he couldve been more than one of those kids that look like joe dirt ,
BGR getting hostile tonight
:devilflam:devilflam:devilflam
TNT-MB1 Wrote:BGR getting hostile tonight
:devilflam:devilflam:devilflam

The trolls definitely are out from under their bridges. Must be the weather bringing them out.
I'm pretty sure middlesboros entire junior class has been held back ����������
Better question is who other then fbfan gives a crap
JCHS Alumni Eagle Wrote:Better question is who other then fbfan gives a crap

I think fb_fan's team got beat recently by JC........
So this team that Highlands slaughters around each year and will slaughter around this year is a bunch of 19 year olds. Awesome.
I was told they have 9 or 10 on their team this year!!
RisingJackets Wrote:I'm pretty sure middlesboros entire junior class has been held back ����������

pretty sure you're wrong.
Listen guys if you have such a problem with are school system and its sports programs. How about you guys come on down and talk about it like grown men. Youguys hide behind your little compter screen names and type garbage that you know nothing about. Correct me if I am wrong but I dont think there is a member that supports johnson central school system that has not given his real name. I guess that the deference around here from you guys. We aint scared!

Lions do not fear the opion of sheep!
Just 9 or 10 dang were young this year! You guys better look out for the next few years. Doesn't look good if your in are district.
Whats it matter if all 22 playing offense and defense are holdbacks? Is their a rule against it? If they are graduating when the KHSAA says they are supposed to then why complain about it?
Hey their kids are 17 and ours are 16. Must be why they are better. Has nothing to do with their coach, or work ethic!
Hey guys, what's the difference in a kid who started school late/has a bad birthday to a kid who was held back in the 8th grade? NOTHING.

If they're eligible (18 on August 1st) THEN THEY'RE ELIGIBLE. Any kid can do it, whether that be at Johnson Central, Paintsville, Pikeville, Belfry, Allen Central, Betsy Layne, Magoffin County... It doesn't matter. Heaven forbid a kid and his parents make a decision to positively impact him in all aspects of life. Just looking for any silver lining you can to justify that a team is better than yours.
I might be wrong but I find it hard to believe that football coaches go into the living rooms of kids and their parents when the kids is in 6 or 7th grade and suggests that they repeat a grade and leave all of their friends behind so they can get bigger for a year. I know that kids are held back from time to time but 90% of it comes from parents not coaches. BTW, if I had a son who was going to graduate at 17 or could repeat Kindergarten or 1st grade and be an older 18 then I would "hold back" my son whether he played sports or not.
Welcome to the New America. You can't say anymore, "Hey, you guys are good." Now there has to be an excuse. "We played bad. We got cheated. You hold kids back. You recruit. The moon was aligned wrongly with Saturn. You ran the score up. We took it easy on you."

Just admit it: we have a good football team. So do a lot of schools. If you want your school to beat us, go volunteer, sell concessions, coach, donate, take your kid out and throw the football with him, teach fundamentals, watch games with him. Do something productive instead of crying here about everyone else is cheating because they're better than your team. I admit Highlands has a great program, better than ours. And I don't think they cheat. They have some advantages in terms of demographics, but that's life. Life ain't fair and won't ever be. One day if we keep working hard, we WILL win that game. I believe.
I heard that that rule have been changes. so school will stop it. by what I heard, if they stay back now. they wont be able to play there SR year.
did any one else hear this.
This kind of whimpy'whiney junk just kills me . Everyone wants an excuse . Welcome to the cry baby generation . Rules were set and until changed get over it.
cj2561 Wrote:I heard that that rule have been changes. so school will stop it. by what I heard, if they stay back now. they wont be able to play there SR year.
did any one else hear this.

No. I think this would be a mess for the KHSAA to enforce. Not all hold backs are for athletics. Some kids are challenged academically, some are not as mature as their classmates, and some may have social issues. As much as it looks like it, not all hold backs are simply for football.

I also dont understand how you can blame the schools. Im sure Matney isnt sitting in the living room of every 5th and 6th grader telling their parents he needs them to be held back in case it makes them better in 4-5 years.
Why don't you file a bullying complaint against Johnson Central for playing older kids.
E's Army Wrote:Why don't you file a bullying complaint against Johnson Central for playing older kids.

:biglmao: Don't give them any ideas. We have a hard enough time as it is now getting games. :biglmao:
I graduated at 17...just turned 17 a few months prior. A 17 year old kid is not ready for the real world IMO. Both of my children will graduate at age 18. They are girls and I still feel that is kinda young to be ready to go off on their own in a college life. Some simply are not mature enough to handle it. That is why you see alot of kids coming back home. I personally have no problem holding kids back, if it is for sports or for class room.
Pages: 1 2 3