Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark v/s Fairland Ohio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game will be played in Fairland this year I believe it will be a good game but the cards will come out on top, whats everyones predictions on this one.
im goin go with sc by 3 tds
Kinda hard for anybody other than the select few players/coaches whom have watched film on Fairland to predict this game.
yeah... im going with SC on this one by 3 tds
Hopefully this is the last time the Cards go to fairland. I will take Sheldon Clark in this one. 54 - 12. Go cards.
it will be a close game just because of the refs...fairland beat sc last year because of the refs.but it will be close 28-35 sc
Sc
SC will take this one with no prob.
SC-42
Fairland-13
Sheldon clark beat fairland last year...it was the year beofre that fairland beat sc
yea that is right my bad
SC by 3 td's
no problem for SC
Go S.c
SC by 21
Sheldon Clark is good
Sheldon Clark will get another win
sc is the better team but its tuff to win up at fairland 2 years ago we had i think 43 flags and fairland had 2 or 3. and lost by a last second touchdown pass.
Cards win this one 42-21
cards6363 Wrote:sc is the better team but its tuff to win up at fairland 2 years ago we had i think 43 flags and fairland had 2 or 3. and lost by a last second touchdown pass.

and they only won 2 games that whole year so i dont think it was cause they played at fairland we just sucked...lol sc 35 fairland 12