Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Agassi Done!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Andre Agassi lost today in the US Open ending a GREAT career. He fell to Becker (7-5, 6-7, 6-4, 7-5)
Agassi's last match truly was emotional...i didnt think this would be much of an impact on me but man seeing him walk off the court really saddened me lol
TennisCAT23 Wrote:Agassi's last match truly was emotional...i didnt think this would be much of an impact on me but man seeing him walk off the court really saddened me lol

come on dude....you and me both know what an emotional huy you are. you should have called me and we could have got through it together...Smile
Agassi has it made in the shade now i'm sure he's already kicked back in a hammock beside his beachfront home
corndog23 Wrote:come on dude....you and me both know what an emotional huy you are. you should have called me and we could have got through it together...Smile
thats true i figured you would be in tears too lol...but i was never a HUGE Agassi fan but it still got to me