Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cincinnati @ Detroit updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
82 yard TD reception Dalton to Green.....AJ waited a couple seconds on the ball, made a good move and scores.

Bengals up 7-0!

:Thumbs:
side note James Harrison has been awfully quite this season...
Stafford to Pettigrew (TE) for the Lions on the TD pass

7-7 with 3:02 remaining in the 1st.
7-7 at the end of 1...
Lions lead 10-7 after FG...Bengals miss a INT in the end zone.
Gresham kills a drive with a foolish unsportsmanlike penalty and Nugent misses a 47 yard FG.

Still 10-7 Lions in the 2nd quarter...
Stafford is moving ball very well for Detroit. Bengals are struggling with wrapping up Reggie Bush.

Reggie Nelson, Bengal safety, just got hurt due to friendly fire. Lions have momentum and the upper hand so far in the first half.
Bengals miss another INT attempt, this time Nueman missed a pick 6!
Bengals block the Lions FG attempt and will start their drive on the Lions 40...
10-7 at the 2 min warning. Plenty of time for the Bengals to capitalize on the block. As I shake my head and wonder how they can screw this up.

A lot of years of way subpar performance has made me a cynical fart. Sorry in advance folks!
Dalton completes a nice timing route for a change. 1st down Bengals at the Lions 22.
Another 1st down....1st and 10 from the Lions 12.

Lions want to challenge the spot from the prior play. I would too Confusednicker:. This may turn into 4 and a football length.
Ruling stands, its a 1st down!
incomplete fade pass to the end zone :46 seconds remain
TD pass to Marvin Jones, nice throw and catch....well done Bengals!
14-10 Bengals with :41 remaining
Lions run out the clock:

14-10 Bengals at the half!
Spirit, how many yards for Green? Has to be over 100
TD Bengals, 32 yd pass to Eifert

21-10 Bengals...good start to the half!
AJ 146 yards

Dalton 248 yards

If I had to have bet, I would have said Stafford had 100 more yards than Dalton, but he only has 144
21-17 Bengals
24-17 Bengals
24-24
Another 4 quarter let down.
54 yd FG wins it for the Bengals.

WTG Nugent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!