Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pineville at Hazard 11/25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins

Winner takes the District Title and the first seed in the playoffs
Pineville will be very competitive but I think Hazard prevails..

Hazard 40
Pineville 21
Hazard should be ready to reassert themselves.
Pineville is very improved but Bulldogs are better. Hazard by 14
I have no interest in this game BUT, I am gonna go out on a limb and take the Mountain Lions in a HUGE upset. The ghost of Tuck Woolum thru his son Tucker will pull it off. I don't even know where this game is at, where is it?
It doesn't matter where it is Hazard wins by as many as they want. Pineville is not very good. They have not beaten anyone. Hazard rolls.

I can't believe anyone would question this.
Oh please forgive me for even mentioning this, Whylie, I can't believe that I even said this. You are so right. Pineville has noooooo chance.
Pineville will score some points on Hazard, but Pineville will not be able to stop Hazard. I will go Hazard 48-21.
This game is at Hazard.
Should be a bigger blowout than most are saying here.
I hope pineville can keep this game close but it want happen.

Hazard 47
Pineville 06

Running clock :HitWall:
I like Pineville, Pineville football. Bart Elam, I have a special connection to their quarterback, Woolum and a ton of great memories playing aganst great, outstanding Pineville teams and great coaches but Hazard will have their way. Hazard 40 Pineville 6 Go Pineville.
GO Bulldogs !!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on Bulldogs, rise up. That is until you get to the carpet in BG. You can lay down then.
Im picking Pineville in the upset tonight, Hazard is down this year and Pineville isnt no push over. Although hazard throws the ball at a 67% rate, (take or give a few percent) the real key for the mountain lions is to stop the run, if they stop the run they win the game.
mysonis55 Wrote:Come on Bulldogs, rise up. That is until you get to the carpet in BG. You can lay down then.

they are trying and when they leave there carpet behind in hazard :welcome: To Home grown grass in williamsburg :lmao:
BasketballManiac Wrote:Im picking Pineville in the upset tonight, Hazard is down this year and Pineville isnt no push over. Although hazard throws the ball at a 67% rate, (take or give a few percent) the real key for the mountain lions is to stop the run, if they stop the run they win the game.

Hazard is not down... Hazard is a very good football team... Also I don't expect Pineville to slow Jones down much but I may be surprised..
I also got wind that Hazard Chris Hudson has been invited to the Ohio St and Penn St game.
Hazard by 21