Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Camron Justice commits to Tennessee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Via his twitter:

"‏@CamronJustice5
It's official I'm committing to the University of Tennessee!! 🏀 #Vols"

Congrats to the kid!
Congrats Cam, great ball player but an even better young man. Old coaches and friends over in Letcher County are very proud of you.
Congrats Cam!
After going to BBM last night, i have to admit, i thought Cal had started only recruiting KY boys. Then the real players came out Confusednicker:
Congrats.Well deserved.Glad to see the young man get the opportunity to play at a higher level.
Good to see he's didn't choose DOOK! Congrat's and make Eastern KY proud!
Good luck buddy
Congrats to Cameron.
Congrats to camron. I'm looking foward to this season to see him grow even more as a player
congrats to the young man. were does he go to school at. I saw someone said something about he being from eastern Ky.
Congrats to Camron- Tenn. gets a class act. This young man has a work ethic second to none. He will be very successful . Guess I will start wearing orange in a couple of years. GO CAM
Congrats to this young man , hard work pays off for sure
Great Job Cameron.
Grats to a fine young man!
Congrats to an excellent player!
Wonder if Justice would back out if UK comes calling next year???
Congrats. Kid can flat play the game and makes everyone around him better.Great representative of eastern Ky.
Curveball 24 Wrote:Wonder if Justice would back out if UK comes calling next year???

No.. Isn't a big fan of UK. UT has been on him since the start of his frosh year,, he's as firm with them as anything. Only team that could persuade him would be Duke whom he really likes and I'd still say no. Plus,, why would he go to UK to sit on the bench for four years? UK always gets the 1-3 rated players at their position,, he'd be recruited over his first year.

Mix1...
Congrats Cam! I might have to wear orange again.

Why UK? Ask Jared Polson.

Keep working hard toward your dream!
congrats cam !
Curveball 24 Wrote:Wonder if Justice would back out if UK comes calling next year???

Not gonna happen. Wish the young man the best, but feel Tenneessee will be challanging enough.
Congrats Cameron.
Congrats to Camron. He will do great things at Tennessee.
He is not a one and done. Why would Cal offer? Cal does need some grade point average guys though. Justice can actually play D-I. UT is a good fit.
Congrats to Justice.
Congrats to him!
Congrats to Cameron Justice from 64sur :Cheerlead
Wow...so happy for him! When I interviewed him this summer at Pikeville HS, when I mentioned Tennessee he sorta smiled, but I still thought he was a Duke guy.

Great kid, who I was wrong about as first, a hometown guy and I'll be SO happy to be able to watch him in Rupp next season because I guarentee he'll play as a freshman for the Vols.