Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Caldwell Co-Murray updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2nd Caldwell Co.-21, Murray-7
Half, Caldwell Co-21, Murray-7
3rd, Caldwell Co.-28, Murray-7 5:07 left in qtr
End 3rd, Caldwell Co-28, Murray-7
4th, Caldwell Co-35 , Murray-7
4th, Caldwell Co-42 , Murray-7
Final, Caldwell Co-42, Murray-13
Caldwell County showing they are for real.
How did Sindelar play?
Last I heard he had over 300 passing yards and 4tds.
Also broke another school record for longest passing touchdown with an 85 yard bomb to Jaylen Boyd.
Sindelar's final numbers were 10-12 324 yards 4 TDs

That was a drubbing! Murray played a "run the ball, clock control" type game, and Caldwell County let them. My Tigers simply beat Murray over the top all night. If the Tigers play like they did tonight, bring on Mayfield!
32 yards a completion is video game numbers.
Why Murray would dare Sindelar to pass the ball blows my mind, but they did, and he did in a huge way.
I figured they could slow the game down a little and make it closer than this. Killer we will bring the Cards on in 2 weeks. It should be fun.
If my Tigers play lile they did tonight, I ain't scared of Mayfield. I am still shaking my head over Murray's defensive scheme, daring Sindelar to throw long. Simply stupid plan.
I cant wait for this thread... shocked me a little on this one . I knew caldwell had the ability to open this one up but I figured murray woulda been a little more prepared. Seems the score opened up a little more later in the game.. kinda the same outcome we had against them . Except we came out flat in the first half..