Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central 1 Letcher County Central 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
53rd District Championship

Region is set. Estill/LCC and PCC/Jackson City
Really great game by both teams. Perrys d is what won this game.
Confusedinglepar Should make for an interesting region tourney:popcorn: Any predictions?
Estill has beaten Letcher once this season (4-0) but has tied Perry Central both games while Perry took 2/3 from Letcher. Jackson City is winless against the other three opponents...I guess it's whoever comes to play.
If Perry Brings the intensity the did in this game i believe they will win region again. Perry has the easier first game in Jackson City so they just need to make sure they dont look past them and if they get up a few goals to rest there better player. Lunsford is one of the best coaches in the state really so i believe he will have his team ready.
dore20 Wrote:If Perry Brings the intensity the did in this game i believe they will win region again. Perry has the easier first game in Jackson City so they just need to make sure they dont look past them and if they get up a few goals to rest there better player. Lunsford is one of the best coaches in the state really so i believe he will have his team ready.

Agreed, he's great for PCC to have, really good coach.
Perry went through the same thing we did last year. Runner up in district, but won region. I hope we learn from this and is ready for region.