Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pearl Jam revisited
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Honoring music past this band influenced my early 90's. Move on if you could care less. Stay tuned if a fan.

Pearl Jam live after winning the battle of the bands in a local park. Other than Raw Rock before "10" their first record was released, I really enjoy at the end of show the following comment," hey man, did you get all that, can I have your address?"

Someone then knew what the rest of us would find out later. Two years later after "Ten" was released I went to a not sold out Louisville Coliseum. And literally walked across the floor to less than 20ft. away while Vedder belted out "Even Flow." Those were the days.

Gut, you need to start to start a metal thread! We can do bluegrass, 50's, etc....folks can copy and paste their favorite music to the threads.

This is just a sample of what people may appreciate it.
Call it a hunch Dusty will start an ABBA thread :eyeroll:

I am a Pearl Jam fan.

Rock on.
Pearl jam rocks
I am a metalhead, but was never a P&J fan! I was most influenced by KISS and Zepplin growing up, but I'm a product of the 80's heavy metal bashers. Motley Crue would have to be at the top of my list, but in the mix is Dio, Quiet Riot, AC/DC, Ratt, and Ozzy after Sabbath. The next level down from heavy, and I put Aerosmith, Journey and Foreigner way up there. Over the years, I have been to a lot of KISS concerts and love the theatrical concerts.