Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tennessee Tech at Eastern Kentucky 10/19/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Homecoming for the Colonels. EKU is 3-3, 1-1 in the conference. TTU is 3-4 overall and 0-3 in the conference. The Eagles are more of a running team than they have been in the past. They come in averaging 140 yards on the ground and 175 through the air. The Colonels average 224 yards on the ground and 174 passing. EKU has to have this one to keep any chance of an OVC championship alive. Who ya got?
Tennessee Tech had a lead on the Colonels to begin the 4th quarter last year in Cookeville before EKU scored 3 straight touchdowns to escape with the win. With the Eagles being a little more run-oriented this season I'll take the Colonels to pull away in the second half and get a 35-17 win.
How could anyone pick against the Colonels especially on homecoming? I'll take the Colonels.

Walt, is JJ going to be able to play this week?
Westside Wrote:How could anyone pick against the Colonels especially on homecoming? I'll take the Colonels.

Walt, is JJ going to be able to play this week?

I'm not sure. He suited up for Austin Peay but they didn't have to have him. I would think he'd be able to go this week--I'll find out.
It sounds like JJ will be playing.