Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central vs. Letcher Central Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haddix vs. Halcomb

Who wins this battle?
I think Perry Central is the better team but they havent really ever had much success playing at Letcher. Im sure Halcomb will be fired up and his players will be as well.

My prediction
PCC - 42
LCC - 21
Perry by 15.
Pulling for LCC but PCC will probably win at this point. Good luck Cougars...
Haddix has had Halcomb number I believe hes beat him 3 straight times and I predict a fourth time friday night, Perry is better than last year and it took them a couple of games to get used to pray at QB. They played a good schedule at Corbin at Johnson Central Tates Creek so it will start paying off They looked very good friday against Whitley. Perry does struggle at Letcher but Perry wins 36-20.
Perry should win this one. Letcher seems to be struggling right now.Offense is sluggish for Letcher and they've got some decent athletes but not enough right now.Perry is really coming together and hope they keep improving every week!
Perry is peaking at the right time and Im not sure if Letcher can slow them down.
Perry county central 44
Letcher central 20
:rockon: :rockon:
Perry County Central-48
Letcher County Central -35
No way Mitchell's Missles give up 35.
We always do have a hell of a time playing in Whitesburg, even in 2011 when Perry had a team that was 3-4 TDs better than Letcher we barely made it out of there 13-7. Commodores are reaping the benefits of the tough early season schedule and I think they keep rolling this week.

Perry Central 42
Letcher Central 16