Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top 10 teams in state
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who are the top 10 teams in the state
1. Ballard
2. Scott County
3. Hopkinsville
4. Warren Central
5. PRP
6. Trinity
7. Holmes
8. Dunbar
9. Henderson County
10. Knott County
Others to watch: Lafayette,Southwestern,Cordia,Barren County,Perry Central,Johnson Central,McCracken County,and Butler.
Not in No order the top 10 these are teams to watch week in and week out.
Cordia Lions will win it all. At least thats what the Lotts Creek Community is saying.
ballboy Wrote:1. Ballard
2. Scott County
3. Hopkinsville
4. Warren Central
5. PRP
6. Trinity
7. Holmes
8. Dunbar
9. Henderson County
10. Knott County
Others to watch: Lafayette,Southwestern,Cordia,Barren County,Perry Central,Johnson Central,McCracken County,and Butler.
Not in No order the top 10 these are teams to watch week in and week out.

Montgomery County will be pretty good too..
1.Ballard 7th Region.
2.PRP 6th Region
3.Scott County 11th Region
4.Trinity 7th Region
5.Holmes 9th Region
6.Hopkinsville 2nd Region
7.Knott Central 14th Region
8.Warren Central 4th Region
9.Newport Central Catholic 9th Region
10.JOHNSON CENTRAL 15TH REGION.
Lawrence county beat Dunbar in the summer! Can't wait for the season to begin!
Strikeout King Wrote:Montgomery County will be pretty good too..
I would have to agree. Indians have a lot to replace, but they have a good nucleus returning. Jason Holland is a great high school coach. I have also heard that they have a transfer student from the Chicago are that is pretty good.
Clay doesnt deserve a spot?
How could anyone leave out PCC?? They are going to be pretty darn good.
Ballard is probably the best team in the state, but Holmes should be very good as well.
Johnson central shouldn't even be in the top 20. Perry and cordia both are better. And just imagine if Henry clay would have kept all there players
hitter Wrote:Johnson central shouldn't even be in the top 20. Perry and cordia both are better. And just imagine if Henry clay would have kept all there players

I don't know. Henry Clay had all the talent in the world but still got completely blown out in the their district tournament last year.
Holmes took care of Scott County last night in a scrimmage.
Cordia will be a top team