Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Walking Dead (Season 4) *Spoilers*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, who watched the Season 4 premiere of The Walking Dead last night?

Let's talk about it.

Apparently, there is a new threat to the group as one of the new character's on the show Patrick seemed normal at first...then felt ill....then passed out and died and turned into a walker.

So now the question is...what was the cause of this cause he wasn't bitten?

This also happened in the middle of the night while everyone was either prepping for sleep or already asleep...so it is possible that on next week's show he'll be on the move and he might kill a couple members of the group (probably a couple minors ones).

Anyways...discuss.
You know, I know people are obsessed with this show, but ive never seen it.
Ive never been in to the whole zombie thing or scary movie thing, so its hard for me to get interested.
did anyone else think that it was ap retty crappy first epasode for the season?????
I enjoyed it pretty well.
I have only watched season 1 and I am not sure when it was introduced but it is my understanding that everyone is "infected" and you turn when you die so you do not have to be bitten.
I think it is in the animals on the outside, because he ate that deer meat and when Rick went to check the traps there was a boar laying almost to death but nothing had killed it.
You might be right Spud, it might be some sort of Ebola virus or something similar like that.

There was a walker that Rick eyed that has bloody eyes or something...looked freaky as hell too.

That Patrick kid appears to have the same symptoms the way his eyes looked once he turned.
I don't think that humans could get turned from of eating animals mainly because the virus is already inside of everyone. If it's inside of humans, it's sure to be inside of the animals they eat, so I don't think that would turn them until they were actually dead.

But, I do think there's going to be a problem with that Patrick kid, he passed out in the shower right next to the water supply and looked like he was close to turning for whatever reason. That could taint the entire water supply.

And RIUTG, you should try to watch this. I was the same way before I got into the show too, lol. You can find the first two seasons on Netflix btw.