Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middlesboro @ Danville 10/18/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Predictions?

I'm taking my Jackets by a touchdown 28-21.

Hopefully we move to 7-1 and 2-0 in the district.
I picked Middlesboro in the pick em', i think they can win it, the only thing that worries me about this game is that it is in Danville, good luck to the Jackets...
Danville 34
Mboro 18
Ads win 28-17
DA Ville by 2-3 TD's
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Danville 34
Mboro 18

I don't trust your opinions you said Bell would beat Middlesboro by 5 TD's.
Middlesboro 48
Danville 38

Go to Danville an beat them :Cheerlead :Cheerlead From Williamsburg nations
Should be a great game especially since it's being played at Danville. Still think the Jackets are to strong. Middlesboro 35 Danville 21
Yellow Jackets continue to roll. They got some momentum and won't have any problem getting up for this game. I agree the only problem about this game is the fact that it is in a newly encouraged Danville team. Jackets still roll

Middlesboro- 28
Danville- 14
Jackets by 12. I would have picked them by 25 this time last week. Ads could dish me up crow 2 weeks in a row.
Middlesboro has been looking for district competition and I think they are going to continue to win even though this is at Danville I expect Danville will have a hard time stopping them.

Middlesboro 28
Danvile 15
Best team in a few years for Middlesboro..
Since we are not in 1998 any more, I will say Danville.
M'boroYellowJacket Wrote:I don't trust your opinions you said Bell would beat Middlesboro by 5 TD's.

Doesn't matter to me if you trust them or not.
We shall see after the game.
Nobody knew Bell would suck this bad, and Mboro shouldnt think a win over Bell was a big deal. Thats the worst Bell team ive ever seen.

Danville will win this game. Then, the poster who told me Mboro could be Corbin shall step forward. Dont even begin to think scrimmages translate into games, because they dont.

Danville will beat Mboro and win district. After Mboro loses to Somerset, they will be on the road for the playoffs again.
mysonis55 Wrote:Since we are not in 1998 any more, I will say Danville.

Not sure how 98 and 2013 translate. The 2006 Middlesboro was very good! They competed for a state championship, only lost one regular season game. Probably should've won the state title....lots of implosion on that team.
Wasn't a lot of the loss to Pikeville blamed on a long bus ride? How long is the trip to Danville?
teampaul Wrote:Not sure how 98 and 2013 translate. The 2006 Middlesboro was very good! They competed for a state championship, only lost one regular season game. Probably should've won the state title....lots of implosion on that team.

:please:
The 2006 team was 11-2. They lost in the region to Belfry. Pretty dang good ball club
should be a good game
Got it, not trying to argue that they weren't good was just confused by the way you phrased that. I didn't think my memory had failed me that much.
Walt Longmire Wrote:Wasn't a lot of the loss to Pikeville blamed on a long bus ride? How long is the trip to Danville?
About an half an hour less of a trip. So with that being factored into the equation, Danville will start the game with an 8 point lead instead of the 11 points the trip to Pikeville cost the Jackets (Kickoffs accounted for the other 21).

All seriousness, I hope this is a good game for the fans of that district. I love paying attention to AA-7. It has some tradition rich programs involved.
Should be a great game. Middlesboro gave Danville all they wanted last year and the Jackets are much improved. The Ads seem to be coming into their own after adjusting to the coaching change.
I'll say Middlesboro 29, Danville 24.
This one looks like the battle for first in the district. Danville is always tough at home but I will pick the Yellowjackets by ten.
This will be a great game.
Should be a great game. Two tradition rich programs. I like MHS' power game here with the ability to pass when needed. Ads speed will make a difference but I like my Jackets.

Jackets 42
Ads 30
Walt Longmire Wrote:Wasn't a lot of the loss to Pikeville blamed on a long bus ride? How long is the trip to Danville?
much better drive to Danville/Somerset , going to Pikeville is like going out in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of toothless rednecks , not something I enjoy doing.

As far as the game if Middlesboro can limit the number of turnovers I like Em by 12 , if they have a lot of turnovers than we'll be going to Somerset next week trying to win a home playoff game.
Last time Mboro came to Danville (2011), they took it on the chin 64-14. I hope they dont have anyone who played in that one. If I remember right the QB was thrashed early and Danville scored pretty much at will with a very average team.
I'll take Danville because of the way they beat Somerset last week and the fact that the game is in Danville.don't know much about M-boro this year but i will say this Danville has got 3 or 4 players that the jackets better not miss many tackles on or they wont catch 'em.should be a good game and i'd like to see it but i'll be across town supporting my Rebels.
Intimidator Wrote:much better drive to Danville/Somerset , going to Pikeville is like going out in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of toothless rednecks , not something I enjoy doing.

As far as the game if Middlesboro can limit the number of turnovers I like Em by 12 , if they have a lot of turnovers than we'll be going to Somerset next week trying to win a home playoff game.
I think, based on recent history, turnovers for the Jackets are a given. Then again, since Pikeville is way out in the middle of nowhere, and full of toothless rednecks, we wouldn't understand your constant struggle to go uphill in any direction to get out of the crater there in the 'Boro, and thus have no say in this debate. The struggle is real, we get it. :-)

Had to rib ya a little after the toothless redneck crack. I've still got all my teeth, by the way. :-)
Admirals in a small upset 25-18
Pages: 1 2