Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Vince Young
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone see Vince Young possibly being the titans starter before the end of the season?
yes, Maybe 2nd or 3rd game.
Its a very good possibility. What was his stats last night? Unfortunatly I didnt get to catch it cuz I was in Warren East.
I'm not sure on his stats last night, but they did sign kerry collins to play in front of him.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I'm not sure on his stats last night, but they did sign kerry collins to play in front of him.

Kerry Collins was good with the Raiders for a while then his career went to hell
Vince will end up starting at some point I think. But I don't think it will be until game 8 or 9
I think he would do a pretty good job if he started some this year, but I think in a few years he will be one of the best.... I look for him to start at some point this season though.
I don't think so
Hes Getting A Start Tonight
HE IS A BUST....This isn't college because everyone is as fast as he is now! Wait and see!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:HE IS A BUST....This isn't college because everyone is as fast as he is now! Wait and see!

Give him some time before you start to criticize him. You could say the same thing about Reggie Bush or Mario Williams. Besides, that thought runs through everybody's mind bout a rookie that was a star in college. Just give him some time to adjust and he will be good...IMO.
Well, It is My opinion and he will be a bust..A scrambling QB is different than a DE or a CAN'T MISS STAR in MY MAN..REGGIE BUSH!
He got the start today.
Absolutely terrible...
He has no help what so ever.
I mean I may be way off on this one and if so I will eat my words. But Pillsbury you are right...HE has no help whatsoever, but I really do think his style will get him killed and really don't see him having big passing days in the NFL..But what do I know, I sit my ass on the couch and watch on Saturdays and Sundays, lol..Easy to critique when you don't have 6'6 245-325 lbs 4.5-5.0 FREAKS running after you and that is why I don't think he will have success like he has been used too...But I do like Vince Young and hope I do eat my words!
Should be
Im hoping he has a bright future which im sure he will
Just so hard to tell if you have NOBODY AROUND YOU...ALAS TIM COUCH ( CLEVELAND BROWNS 1999!) Not sure if I agree with Jeff Fisher starting him when he could use Collins or Volek, (not sure if he got traded or not)...Have seen these situations ruin a rookie/young QB!