Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rest of the 14th Region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to hear from the fans of the teams not named KCC, PCC, Cordia, and Hazard. What can we look forward to seeing from the rest of the teams in the 14th.
Buckhorn will be an exciting team to watch as well as Jackson City.Leslie County may be better than some think.All three teams are plenty young though.Bright futures at these programs.
Outside of KCC, PCC, Cordia, Hazard. Estill, Owsley, Leslie, Wolfe, Buckhorn, Powell should all be fun to watch. I'm wondering how Breathitt and Lee will do with the coaching changes
I know the 56th will be close like last year. Owsley and Estill should fight for the 1 seed. Powell upset Estill and then beat Owsley when the seniors were freshman. Lee is a wild card because who knows how they will respond to the new coach. I look for Grove from Owsley, Jones from Estill, and Goodwin from Powell to be the best players in the district. Who are the other best players going to be?
8th Street Wrote:I know the 56th will be close like last year. Owsley and Estill should fight for the 1 seed. Powell upset Estill and then beat Owsley when the seniors were freshman. Lee is a wild card because who knows how they will respond to the new coach. I look for Grove from Owsley, Jones from Estill, and Goodwin from Powell to be the best players in the district. Who are the other best players going to be?

Estill County
Trevor Jenkins
Trenton Jenkins
Caleb Click

Lee County
Randy Mays

Powell County
Caleb McCoy
Austin Mullins

Owsley County
Noah Shelby
Cody Hall
Brandon Mason
Adam Holmes

I really like Shelby from Owsley. Pretty good little scrappy ball player.
Jon Noble will have them Wildcats ready to go........Look out for Buckhorn!
What about Letcher Central, Jenkins, Wolfe, Breathitt, Jackson City, Buckhorn, Leslie?Who are their good players? If you picked all the best players outside of PCC, KCC, Cordia, and Hazard who would they be?
If I'm not mistaken, Jackson City has a nice younger group coming up.