Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell County 38 Bath County 36
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ummm......WOW
:yikes: Good Lord! 83 points?! Is that right? :yikes:
What the scoreboard has...Powell (If I'm not mistaken) had 32 at halftime...
That's a bunch of points.
That's just bad football.
Sounds like they just wanted to prove a point for some reason. Maybe I am forgetting something but, I do not remember the last time a team put up 80 points. Even with a team like Ft Thomas Highlands, they would usually only put up 70 in some of their huge blowouts.
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Sounds like they just wanted to prove a point for some reason. Maybe I am forgetting something but, I do not remember the last time a team put up 80 points. Even with a team like Ft Thomas Highlands, they would usually only put up 70 in some of their huge blowouts.

Bowling Green put up 91 last week...
Strikeout King Wrote:Bowling Green put up 91 last week...

Oh, I didn't know that. Still though, 83 from Powell County is absolutely shocking to me
91-10
Didn't see that score last week. Who in the world did they beat 91-10?
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Oh, I didn't know that. Still though, 83 from Powell County is absolutely shocking to me

Especially for a team that is strictly run..
bear claw Wrote:Didn't see that score last week. Who in the world did they beat 91-10?

Logan County
bear claw Wrote:Didn't see that score last week. Who in the world did they beat 91-10?

Poor little ole Logan County
Strikeout King Wrote:Especially for a team that is strictly run..

Yeah, exactly! Typically I wouldn't make a big deal out of it but, makes me wonder if there wasn't some bad blood between these two.
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Yeah, exactly! Typically I wouldn't make a big deal out of it but, makes me wonder if there wasn't some bad blood between these two.
Does anyone know if this is indeed the correct score?? Hard to believe a wish bone football team without their starting qb can hang 80 points. It's still not listed on the Powell page on Riherds.
It was actually 38-36 Powell.
That sounds better.
Bath Co made it. 38-36 with a TD with 2 minutes left but the 2 point conversion pass was tipped and incomplete. Powell recovered the onside kick and held on.
Powell was up 25-0 in the 2nd, 32-12 at half time Powell just simply laid down on both sides of the ball, poco was very undiciplined and on baths final drive they had 10 penalties, poco offense had 3 fumbles in the second half and the defense dropped three INT's, they also let bath co recover an onside kick in the 4th, the refs missed a bunch of personal fouls on bath, but thats football, you cant blame the refs, this was a sloppy game
F.N.L. Wrote:Does anyone know if this is indeed the correct score?? Hard to believe a wish bone football team without their starting qb can hang 80 points. It's still not listed on the Powell page on Riherds.

Pocos QB was back this game