Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johns Creek @ Kimper...10/8/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Very disturbing scene after the game. Players and coaches shook hands and the girls went to the locker rooms. Then for some reason which I am still not clear on. The Kimper fans became irate. One lady in particular was whipping them into a frenzy. Couldn't really make out what they were saying, but they were pointing and going on. As a John's Creek parent starts to cross the gym floor, this lady who is obviously mad, but i'm still not sure about what, grabbed him by the throat!!! She choked him to the best of her ability cut his neck pretty badly with her nails. You had high school age boys yelling at women and asking them if they "wanted a piece of this" Folks, you should all be ashamed. I would love it if Pike Co. suspended all basketball for the rest of the year because of this. I have ranted and raved at an official in my day, but never have I physically attacked anyone or been attacked. This is very, very saddening to me and to most who was there!!!!:igiveup:
WOW!!!:flush:
That is crazy!!! C'mon parents, this is a game for the kids. I don't know why parents get out there and ruin this for the children. It seems like parents are getting crazier and crazier. Just let the KIDS play the game. Was the referees bad, who did the lady choke???
The ref's were typical middle school ref's. They called jump ball way too much and missed some here and there but no worse than usual. Not sure of the guys name who got choked and cut. It's sad when a team has to exit out the back because the exit is blocked with parents wanting to fight!!!