Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: McCreary Central. @. Corbin. 10/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Corbin wins big
Corbin will roll but McCreary will show up and play hard.
Hello E, glad to see you could visit this thread as well. Corbin wins.
Corbin will have the clock running early in this one..
McCreary's bus driver shouldn't even shut the engine off. Just circle the lot a couple times, and it will be time to load up again.

Corbin - 55

McCreary - 0
Corbin should prepare for Bell and otherwise work towards the Wayne rematch.
Was trying to find stats on teh corbin/wayne game from khsaa

corbin has their stats up for the wins and dont for their lone loss, suppose getting beat makes sore loser to put up stats

had heard corbin was real deal, we play wayne last game and was trying to size them up
We usually don't have stats up till a week or so after the game no matter if we win or loose. The reason they are all up for the ones we won is because that was their first loss!! We are a little sore over the loss as any great team but I can see that soreness turning into determination!!! We will learn from our only loss this year!! I still have high expectations this year for the redhounds!!! Our JV would get a running clock in this game!!

Corbin 65 ( or how ever many they want)
McCreary 0
Coach Jewell is not one to run the score up so expect to see the young kids early.
I like Steve a lot. He will have to stay in the huddle, take a knee a lot etc to not score. Lets say 42-0 early 2nd quarter and then who knows?
This might be another game where McCreary might not even score..
Perfect game to break records if you want.
Strikeout King Wrote:This might be another game where McCreary might not even score..

I predict a TD for the Raiders in this one.
Hounds big.