Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Williamsburg@ Campbellsville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Williamsburg 48 Campbellsville 00 before halftime.Final score 60-12 :Clap: :HitWall: :Clap:
Williamsburg 42
Campbellsville 7
Williamsburg wins big. Campbellsville usually gives Williamsburg problems but they have struggled this year.
How close is that to bowling green?????
blueman44 Wrote:How close is that to bowling green?????
Hour and a half
If Wburg cant win this one they might as well forgo the playoffs.
Thanks for the back handed compliment 55.
Running Clock (Early)
Just calling it like I see it. Why is it that you think I owe your team something. I call this like I see it. If you cannot set your partiality aside, that is on you. I have said all along that Wburg is a good team but not a great team or a contender. That is the plain and simple facts until proven otherwise. You seem to have no problem saying these things when talking about other teams but if it is Wburg you get offended. We have had pretender years ourselves. I would point to 2007 & 2008 for sure. It stinks to go through that, but it happens.
mysonis55 Wrote:Just calling it like I see it. Why is it that you think I owe your team something. I call this like I see it. If you cannot set your partiality aside, that is on you. I have said all along that Wburg is a good team but not a great team or a contender. That is the plain and simple facts until proven otherwise. You seem to have no problem saying these things when talking about other teams but if it is Wburg you get offended. We have had pretender years ourselves. I would point to 2007 & 2008 for sure. It stinks to go through that, but it happens.

Who declare you King mysonis55 who is contender and pretender. With the number of student y'all have you would just be pretender in 2a.Calling like i see it. 64sur Confusednicker: now don't get upset :please:
55 you are a despicable troll. You are a cyber bully and a jerk. Your comment is that if you can't beat Campbellsville you shouldn't be in the playoffs. The players on Campbellsville are 14 to 18 year old children. They are working hard but are struggling this year. No need for jerks like you to come on here and say if you can't beat them you are worthless. That is not a quote but that is what you mean. I hope 55 grows up to be a better man than his father.
And I hope that E don't have any sons to twist.
Why has Campbellsville fallen so far in football? They have had some very good teams in the past, but they only have 3 seniors and 25 total players this year.

Is this a trend or just a down cycle due to being a small school?
I hope for their sake it is just a cycle. I was looking back at 1998 earlier and that is who we had to play to go to state. I think they were undefeated until we played them. I am aware they have a past. Then again, look at Danville. They are one of the perennial powers and they are struggling to win their own district as of late. I guess it is just part of football. We will all take our turn in the barrel.
I've been fortunate enough to have been able to coach a few of the players from both of these teams at the middle school level. Here's to an injury free game and a good competitive atmosphere. Good luck to both teams.
I have seen Campbellsville on film. W'burg will name the score.
Confusedalute::Thumbs:this burg team will win this
:wenumber1:champ::wenumber1:letsparty:wenumber1:wenumber1:1:hazard
blueman44 Wrote::wenumber1:champ::wenumber1:letsparty:wenumber1:wenumber1:1:hazard

That's what I'm talking about if you believe in hazard
64, how many screen names do you need?
Just one 64sur I couldn't handle another one LOL Confusednicker:
44, is you.
mysonis55 Wrote:44, is you.

I can promise you 44 is not me.he's a worser nightmare than you.If I start guessing again I might would say it you 55 I haven't rule you out :yikes:
It has to be. He even borrows all your little icons. He may start serving you.
mysonis55 Wrote:It has to be. He even borrows all your little icons. He may start serving you.

I don't think nobody wants to served us in the east in 1A Hazard is :welcome: to we oh them a game in Williamsburg :Cheerlead
The Bulldogs are gonna come in their to play 64. If they win, the word is they are gonna give you 64 swats on your big behind.
mysonis55 Wrote:The Bulldogs are gonna come in their to play 64. If they win, the word is they are gonna give you 64 swats on your big behind.

It want happen this year I promise :rockon:
Seems like I heard that last year.
mysonis55 Wrote:Seems like I heard that last year.

You did sir and you will hear it again an again Confusednicker:
I have no doubt.
Pages: 1 2