Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley @ Prestonsburg 10/11/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shelby Valley travels to Prestonsburg this Friday for a big district matchup!
Who ya got?
Prestonsburg 34
SV 12
Shelby Valley 24
Prestonsburg 16
If Shelby Valley come ready to play the can pull out the win on the road.

Shelby Valley 38
Prestonsburg 35
Prestonsburg's defense has played very well lately and did a great job slowing down Hazard last week. I think the Prestonsburg defense will be fine against SV's offense, but I'm worried about the Prestonsburg offense. Jarredd Jarrell just doesn't have the arm for some of their play calls. Need to be more short passing routes, instead of players running 40-yards down field, where Jarrell cannot get them the ball. This offense just misses that go to player who is a homerun threat every time he touches the ball. However, the coaches are doing a great job at getting the most out of what they've got.

Should be a good game, but if Prestonsburg's defense keeps improving the way they have, then I'll have to take my Blackcats by 14.

Best of luck to both.
SV by 10
Its at Home for Prestonsburg, this team has played tough schedule and these young Blackcats are hungry for a district title.Even though Valley is playing some very good football the last little bit. Going to have to go with the home team in a close good ball game between district teams
Prestonsburg 35 Shelby Valley 33
Prestonsburgs record doesn't show how good their football team is, but then again neither does valley's they have lead in every game this year by atleast 16 points but couldn't seem to finish the job in their 2 losses. Should be a great game, both defenses are good. Both offenses just have to come play ball and it could go either way!
Im taking the Blackcats by 3 TDs, Valley has a nice record but they havent beaten anyone.
P-Burg by 2-3 TDs...SV can't defend the pass and P-Burg likes to throw the ball....Bad combination for SV...
Blackcats-38
SV -14

Blackcats a little too much for the Wildcats.
Pburg by 2 touchdowns.
Prestonsburg should win this game, IF they come out with the right mindset. I'm sure the coaching staff will let them know what winning this game means to their chances of playoff success. Go Blackcats!

Prestonsburg 34
Shelby Valley 21