Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Patriots @ Bengals updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can not understand how on Gods good earth the Bengals are favored. Vegas has forgotten that Andy Dalton is our QB. :biggrin:

I would bet the farm on this one. My pre-game prediction is Patriots by 17. Bengals D secondary is very weak and Brady will have a field day picking them apart. The Bengals must put a lot of pressure on Brady to have a chance this afternoon.

Turnovers will be key as well. It's going to be wet. We've received over 2.5 inches of rain since yesterday afternoon. More showers and storms expected today with temps in the low 70s.

As much as I'd like to see a Bengal win, the odds are against them!
Good d by both teams so far.

0-0 in the 1 st
Two big sacks by the Bengals has snuffed Brady!

I don't agree with the 3rd down run by the Bengals, but I understand why they tried it
Bengals STUFFED on their second drive.
Let's pass to the flat on 3&20. Wtg boys!

0-0 with 8 mins in the first.
Bengals D holds again, we got that going for us...
0-0 with 11 mins in the second quarter
Dalton continues to lock onto his receivers, Gruden has dumbed down the offense attempting to hide Daltons shortcomings...the rest of the league knows. We have a playoff caliber D when healthy. Our offense, not so much!
3-0 Bengals after Nugents 39 yard FG
3-3 just before halftime
Burfict makes raymal look like a high schooler!
Where the hell was Dalton trying to throw that last deep ball. He overthrew Green by 5+ yards.

Thank you Mike Nugent...6-3 Bengals in the 3rd!
Interesting how Brady is half the QB when you hit him a few times. He folds like a napkin. Although I'm sensing he's about to get pissed and score a couple TDs for his team.

Bengals D has been impressive, I may have to thaw some crow!
Bengals have a very solid defense.
Dalton just completed his best pass of the day, and Gio ran the best run of the day to this point. Bengals are driving. A TD would be nice fellas!
E's Army Wrote:Bengals have a very solid defense.

They've been the highlight of the season so far!
C'mon folks, they're going to need to take cover within the next 20 mins. There is a line of storms moving through Boone County as I type this. It is going to rain to beat heck down at PBS!!!
TD Bengals, Peko owes Dalton a steak dinner Confusednicker:.

13-3 Bengals with 9:21 in the 4th quarter!
13-6 Bengals with 6 mins left.
Gio coughs up the rock and the patriots have plenty of time to tie this game up.
Bengals D holds, a BIG NUTUP and WHODEY moment. Bengal start their possession on their own 8. 13-6 Bengals with 2:27 remaining!
Bengals can't get a 1st down and will have to punt after the 2 min warning. Patriots will have a 1:50 or so to work with and 1 TO...
Patriots will start on their 35. Great punt by Huber in driving rain!
Patriots drive to the Bengals 40...:36 secs used their last TO
Gilberry bungled!!!
Brady throws a INT to end the game. Bengals win 13-6
Adam Jones didn't....INT, Bengals regain possession at their own 3.

Bengals win and I'm eating baked and grilled crow Confusednicker:.

Congrats on the win Bengals DEFENSE!!!!!!!!