Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bourbon Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tough blow for the colonels this week as they lost their starting qb and rb to what are both likely season ending injuries. Its been discussed on here before that Bourbon is really thin, and the talent gap between 1st and 2nd string is pretty significant. Im sure they would appreciate your thought and prayers for the 2 young men.
As I said in the other thread the thoughts of the Belfry community are with you. Pope is a fantastic player and gave Belfry fits and it seemed Holman picked up well where Hopkins left off. Here's hoping X-rays come back negative.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:As I said in the other thread the thoughts of the Belfry community is with you. Pope is a fantastic player and gave Belfry fits and it seemed Holman picked up well where Hopkins left off. Here's hoping X-rays come back negative.
He is the best overall QB in the state, unknown secret
Football Junky Wrote:He is the best overall QB in the state, unknown secret

He is without a doubt a good qb that not many know about, but the best in the state may be taking it a little too far.
Prayers that both will be able to return for a great playoff run.
HSFOOTBALL Wrote:He is without a doubt a good qb that not many know about, but the best in the state may be taking it a little too far.
Did you see him play this year? Kids got it all
HSFOOTBALL Wrote:He is without a doubt a good qb that not many know about, but the best in the state may be taking it a little too far.
No better passer in the state
Football Junky Wrote:No better passer in the state

How many offers does he have....
I heard when he gets healthy Highlands is thinking about making him an offer. How their recruiters missed him is beyond me.
Hope these young men bounce back and are ready to play soon.
Praying for the two young kids. Tough break for those guys. Good luck to Coach Hodge and Bourbon County.
Hope it's not season ending injuries. Hate to see any kid get hurt!!! Prayers and
thoughts go out to these exceptional athletes........
At what point did they get hurt vs Estill, if it was late in the game I have to wonder WHY they were in the game. Prayers fopr those 2, dont want anyone hurt.
Wishing a speedy recovery to both of these young men!
Dropaduece Wrote:I heard when he gets healthy Highlands is thinking about making him an offer. How their recruiters missed him is beyond me.
Classy dude, u are a moron,. Anybody could QB for highlands and win a state championship. Was getting tons of interest past few weeks for football and baseball (pitcher)
Full deck Wrote:At what point did they get hurt vs Estill, if it was late in the game I have to wonder WHY they were in the game. Prayers fopr those 2, dont want anyone hurt.

Both players were hurt before half time. I have heard Holman is getting a second opinion on severity of his concussion, and Pope is out for the season with broken leg.