Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell County @ Rockcastle County 10/11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
laker20 Wrote:I think your first prediction may be more accurate. I know Rock has some talented players. Just not sure they have enough to hang with the Lakers. All programs have their ups and downs, it just seems that the Lakers are enjoying the peak of the program while Rock is working on bringing theirs back up (and they will). I agree that the Rocket players will bring everything and won't lay down. Both teams will leave it all on the field......we can't ask for more.

We need a change in the top, many parents, fans, players want a change. Too many reasons why to begin with.
Five bucks say RCHS wins this one LOL
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Five bucks say RCHS wins this one LOL

Five bucks says RCHS looses!:popcorn:
This game has some interesting match ups in it. Can Russell handle the arm of rocks Qb and his running can rock handle Russell's line play?
I look for this to be a very physical game. Which ever team can force there will on the other will be to victor.
Rock could surprise Russell in this if they mix the plays up a little more and keep them guessing on defense.
Turnover will be a big factor in this, whom ever can hang on to the ball better will have a big advantage. I look for both teams to turn it over a few times. But who can take advantage of these mistakes will be the one who comes out on top.
Good luck to both hope for a injury free game.
Whatever happens I look forward to watching my son walk across the field looking each opponent in the eye as he tells them that they played a good game!
Russeel County 46 Rockcastle County 22. Rockcastle look bad at Perry Central and that says a lot.
I am really looking forward to tonight's game. It should be a great atmosphere as both teams realize that the real season (district) starts tonight. The Lakers will be trying to win in Mount Vernon for the first time since the 70's. I would love to meet some of the posters from this site as I think Papa, Rusty and even ole LWC ( whom I already know) are some of the best! Good luck to both teams! Got to go with my Lakers to get the win by a couple of TD's.
I'm a little crazy but that being said..I'll take Rock at home.
I get off work at 630 and will be on the hill beside the visitor dressing room, camo rock shirt with white hat
ataclance Wrote:I'm a little crazy but that being said..I'll take Rock at home.

A "little" might be an understatement. I'll day the Lakers by 20
PreacherVol71 Wrote:I am really looking forward to tonight's game. It should be a great atmosphere as both teams realize that the real season (district) starts tonight. The Lakers will be trying to win in Mount Vernon for the first time since the 70's. I would love to meet some of the posters from this site as I think Papa, Rusty and even ole LWC ( whom I already know) are some of the best! Good luck to both teams! Got to go with my Lakers to get the win by a couple of TD's.

I will be on the hill next a crazy cajun woman aka my wife just listen for the cowbells n a screaming cajun n I am there lol
Hey guys khsaa has kickoff set for 7:30 is that central or eastern time?,Ill take the lakers by 20.
Eastern 6:30 Central
Pages: 1 2