Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tilghman 41 Madisonville North Hopkins 0 FINAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tilghman goes to 2-5. Hosts Fort Campbell next Friday in a key district match up.

Tilghman recovered seven HN fumbles.
after a win over Warren Central, the Maroons went down hill fast,Smile maybe 1 of these yrs they will get them a gd coach..
They have one with a lot of heart and a class a state title there. He is the def coordinato I think. If he can teach his heart they will kill anyone.
cuppett777 Wrote:after a win over Warren Central, the Maroons went down hill fast,Smile maybe 1 of these yrs they will get them a gd coach..

Starting QB broke his leg last week. Done for the year.
ok, thats gd to hear on the coach and bad for the qb,thats where i graduated from..but Belfry still my team,but would like to see the Maroons do good..
cuppett777 Wrote:after a win over Warren Central, the Maroons went down hill fast,Smile maybe 1 of these yrs they will get them a gd coach..

Madisonville was a huge beneficiary of a tough start for a young team against Central. If they played now, the result is nowhere near the same. We definitely bought in too much after that first result.