Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Co. Central @ Harlan County 10-11-2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Letcher Co. Central @ Harlan County 10-11-2013. Who wins and by how much?
HC will win by as much as Larkey wants!
You have no idea how thrilled I am to see this thread!! LOL

I can't wait to see the Black Bears back in action. I think they will bring the Friends of Coal Trophy home to Coal Miner's Stadium!

Go Black bears!!!!
Harlan big.
Harlan County Black Bears by 30.
Harlan county 58 Letcher county central 00 This game could go higher :Sad04:
Harlan by a lot.
This one isn't going to be pretty for the Cougars! Harlan County gets to take all of their frustration out on them after losing two in a row and I have a feeling that there will be a running clock for much of this one!

Harlan Co. - 56

Letcher Co Central - 0
The black bears get back on track with a big win

Can't wait to see them back out there! Bears will dominate!
It feels like it's been a month since I've seen them play!!
HC by 40.
I will say that I hope we make it competitive, but the good thing is we had a bye.
Can't wait for Friday night to see the Black Bears play. HC will win and begin their trek to the playoffs. Go Black Bears!!! :Cheerlead
Good luck HC! Hopefully everyone is back to 100% and not banged up
I had to SEARCH for this thread!! Black Bears need to get on here, and keep up the support!!
:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead

Well, if this morning is any indication, we'll need our heavy coats Friday night. That's great!! Football in the mountains, and it should be a gorgeous night!

Come on Black Bears, dig deep and let's make a run toward the District!!!
ConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar

Go Black Bears!!!!!
^^

I can't remember a time when it's been so quiet for the black bear fans on here. I agree Granny, it's freaking cold this morning, going to make for a fun cold night at coal miners stadium...I haven't seen a football game in almost a month, getting a little excited...
I didn't go to any games last week, and regret it!! I started to go to the KC/CC game but backed out at the last second.

I'm starting to get football withdrawal symptoms!!
:broom:
Harlan will be celebrating early in this match
After having a bye week and working on those fundamental problems that's plagued HC the last two games, they will be hungry, ready to take out some game time frustrations on someone...Letcher is rebuilding under a great coach, but HC will be just too much in this one. I don't know if they will have a running clock but my gut tells they will at some point...Look for HC to have alot of rushing yards in this one folks...
I was out at the peewee football games tonight and talking to some of the kids. They are ready to get back to action. The next four weeks will be important for the Bears to build confidence back and get ready for a VERY tough playoff slate.
Anxious, maybe see some new wrinkles. And some more experience for the new guys.
They have been very focused at practice. Along with taking some aggression out on each other, some shoulder pads rattlin' at practice today.
All district teams had a bye this week. Didn't they?
Unfortunately all teams did have a bye. Don't know if it was coincindence or not. Would have love to do some scouting on a bye, but couldn't lol.
I normally don't do this but I am going to because my head is fuming on what is going on in Harlan County and it is time for this crap to stop!!! Go to the Harlan Ind. and Hazard thread and respond to what I said. Just like to know what you think. I will not sleep tonight.
One more day!! And each day is more gorgeous than the next!!!

Work hard Black Bears!! Time to get back on the road to victory!!!!
Harlan County is overated and so is Letcher County, Harlan wins 34-14.
ballboy Wrote:Harlan County is overated and so is Letcher County, Harlan wins 34-14.
Overrated because we got beat by 3 potential state champs then sure why not..

HC-48
LCC-12
How is Letcher Central overrated? We we're picked dead last in district in preseason.
Pages: 1 2