Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland 28 Boyd County 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
Congrats Ashland
Did Baker play?
Yeah I think so. I would say Johnson Central will beat Ashland by 4 tds or more when they play.
Baker was a non factor with the exception of the 2 late TDs
Congrats Ashland
Wildcat1 Wrote:Baker was a non factor with the exception of the 2 late TDs

Is he being way underutilized, is he a little overrated, or are they so bad he has nowhere to run
They are to predictable on offense right now!! Boyd played one of the dirtiest games I've ever seen a team play!! Gouging eyes punching crouches and twisting legs on ever play!! Ashland won't lose to J.C if they can get healthy. 7 players out tonight with 3 more hurt!!
JC will destroy the Tomkittens regardless of who is healthy or not.
FBALL Wrote:JC will destroy the Tomkittens regardless of who is healthy or not.
You just worry about your she devils getting crushed next week at Mason!! Ashland owns the little devils these days
T-CATS Wrote:They are to predictable on offense right now!! Boyd played one of the dirtiest games I've ever seen a team play!! Gouging eyes punching crouches and twisting legs on ever play!! Ashland won't lose to J.C if they can get healthy. 7 players out tonight with 3 more hurt!!

Either your already making excuses or you are smoking some of that wacky stuff! :please:
I'm not worried about anything. I think Mason is the best team in the district. Should be fun to try and knock them off.

The Tomkittens had a nice run of talent for a few years in a row. But their days of owning anybody are long since past.
T-CATS Wrote:They are to predictable on offense right now!! Boyd played one of the dirtiest games I've ever seen a team play!! Gouging eyes punching crouches and twisting legs on ever play!! Ashland won't lose to J.C if they can get healthy. 7 players out tonight with 3 more hurt!!

I'm glad you feel optimistic about your chances. Harlan County was optimistic as well. Even though this game is at Putnam Stadium, it very well may be a JC beat down of the Tomcats. It will be fun!!
They are expert excuse makers.
Let's give Boyd a little credit here too. They continue to play hard and gave the Tomkittens some problems tonight.
I like this Boyd Co. team. They showed a lot of grit against JC in a tough environment. I think they will be fine in a couple of years.
I imagine Mr. D. Martin had several piquant observations to share on the radio during THIS game.

Diogenes Wrote:I imagine Mr. D. Martin had several piquant observations to share on the radio during THIS game.

No doubt!! He is the most arrogant announcer on the air!!
Where was the fire and passion displayed during the ironton game. Russell,boyd,and Rowan is all just like going through the motions. If you play at ashland and don't get up for boyd county. Then how can you get up for any game. Some serious problems with attitude and play calling right now. Get quinton the DAMN BALL. He should be getting 20-30 carries not 10-15.
It wasn't a difference in passion in the Ironton game. It's that they let Baker get into open space. If he does that then watch out. Hit him early and force him to run through contact then the It will be a struggle. That's the problem with being a one man show.
Did Prince play in this game?
I hate to use scores of other games to try and predict another game, but from what I see, I think I will enjoy my trip to Putnam.
Ashland didn't play exactly well. Quinton is going to be a great player but needs some supporting cast members in order to receive his Oscar.
Looking forward to coming to Ashland and learning how to play football. The people here at Johnson Central have no football program from what is usually said. So take it easy on us till we learn!!!!!!!!!!!
Clint Westwood Wrote:Ashland didn't play exactly well. Quinton is going to be a great player but needs some supporting cast members in order to receive his Oscar.

Very true
Clint Westwood Wrote:Ashland didn't play exactly well. Quinton is going to be a great player but needs some supporting cast members in order to receive his Oscar.

And that is why he needs to follow the example of the Dixson boys and "relocate" to a more talented and higher profile venue.
Send him to Russell. He and Conley would be a dynamic duo. No shortage if carries in that offense.
Ashland is good but not JC good. If you got a big cannon shoot it often.