Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southwestern @ Madison Southern 10/4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Southwestern's injured list continues to grow daily. I've heard that along with Meece and Russell they've lost Lynch, Burchette and the Lemon kid who got a few carries against N Laurel. Looks like a tough night Friday for the Warriors. Can they stop Harris and pull an upset?
Well, isn't good especially going against Harris. That being said if what I was told is true about what happen at JV game Monday then Madison Southern seems a little desperate. I don't know all the details maybe someone who knows more can fill us in...ill say this uf true then Madison Southern should be embarrassed.
wildthang3 Wrote:Well, isn't good especially going against Harris. That being said if what I was told is true about what happen at JV game Monday then Madison Southern seems a little desperate. I don't know all the details maybe someone who knows more can fill us in...ill say this uf true then Madison Southern should be embarrassed.
What happened
Seems MS has been on the end of critics all year for there showings.

However, class or not, it doesnt matter, MS wins this game handidly.
Harris runs wild Madison Southern by 12.
Meatloaf- I was told that a Madison southern coach supposedly took a piece of paper that contained sw gameplan. Took it out of the kids pocket who was running the chains for jv game. Then took pics of it with his phone. ...supposedly the kid said something to the official were he stopped the game and tried to get it back. The coach refused to acknowledge if he did or didn't take pictures, but reports from many kid and parents said he did. Idk if this is the full story again i heard this story second hand. If it is true thats really low class!
Maybe it was a fake game plan.
Full deck Wrote:Maybe it was a fake game plan.

Lol...well it could of been I guess. Either way if that's what the Madison Southern staff resorts to, then that is sad, winning or not. Again, I didn't witness the events just going on what people said at work.
Espinage at its finest.
I heard that madison southern had some cia agents working for them this year
Thats why you don't put stuff on paper. I was taught by a former teacher that you never put anything down on paper that you don't want everyone to read. hahaha
Southern 43 Southwestern 21
Hopefully with their spies at work MS can figure out how to get Harris loose. No chance of that happening without cheating.
From what I've heard from Southwestern fan's description of the coaching staff's scouting reports the game plan probably read like this:

1) Try to stop Harris
2) Score more points than the Eagles
Walt Longmire Wrote:From what I've heard from Southwestern fan's description of the coaching staff's scouting reports the game plan probably read like this:

1) Try to stop Harris
2) Score more points than the Eagles

thank you WL, you must have read my mind as i was reading through the posts, and you just made me laugh out loud.
This game will come down to the wire