Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Reds @ Pirates Wildcard Playoff updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://espn.go.com/mlb/playoffs/2013/mat...ds-pirates

The espn talking heads, I mean, "experts" are picking the Pirates!
Time for the "Big Red Machine"
Loved that team,the Big Red Machine.That was one of the best baseball teams in the last few decades.That team just brought a special level of excitement to the game.Hope the Reds have a great postseason.
Pitt may be to experts pick(:biglmaoSmile but I think it's really hard to beat a team 4 games in a row. I believe the reds will pull of the win tonight.
Score????
Reds getting shit beat out of them 6-1 bottom of 7th. Reds just look like they don't even want to be there. They all look like they are ready to head to some beach some place..
I really thought the reds would put up a fight in this game. Man was I wrong.
Votto very disappointing in this game 0-4. Phillips also a no show 0-4. Ludwig and Choo seems to be the only ones that came to play.
Stardust Wrote:Time for the "Big Red Machine"

Unfortunately they looked like the Lil Red 2 Banger that couldn't. After the 2 solo dingers in the second, it was all downhill for the Pirates. Good pitching and hitting wins it....imagine that!

Pirates 13 hits to the Reds 6! Best of luck to Pirates against the Cardinals!!!
Well,that was disappointing.Hate to see the them bow out so early.
Reds beat by Pirates 4 straight to end their season.
Under Dusty Baker the reds are 2-7 in the playoffs. Just goes to show that Dusty can manage in the regular season but can't get it done in the playoffs. Just like every other place he has been.. It's time for a change.
National League is taking up a collection to keep Dusty in Cincinatti.