Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: OVC standings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know the records for girls basketball
Russell Middle School, I am pretty sure went undefeated.
heard they drew tournament brackets today, who is playing who, any favorites
Tried to post brackets but files were to big the favorites for Large schools 7th grade would be Rowan or Boyd I think Rowan would be the favorite. 8th grade it will be Mason or Russell they are both a good bit better than the rest of the field.
Small schools hands down should be West 7th and Lewis Co. 8th even though they are small schools they may be the best two teams overall West never lost in the west division and Lewis lost once to Mason but beat them also.
Russell over Flemming, will play Boyd Co. (Over East Cater) on thursday. Mason Co. Over louisa Middle, plays Verity who beat West Carter.
Any results on tournament yesterday. Had to work could not go
The winners in the Small school were: 7th grade West Middle, Lewis Co., Wurtland, and Bath Co.
8th Grade -Lewis Co., Bath Co., West Middle, and Raceland
Large School Were: 7th grade Rowan Co., Russell, Mason Co., Boyd Co.
8th grade-Mason Co., Verity, Russell, and Boyd Co.
OVC Small School Championship will be Bath vs West Carter in both the 7th and 8th grade. Should be two good games. Anyone know who is playing in the big school Championship games?
The Berry girl from West is by far the best player in the tournament but the little lefty from Bath has put up some big numbers this week, both from the field and the line.
Tough loss for both verity and russell. Mason will face a much improved Boyd Co. I have to say KHSAa drug the bottom of the barrel for officials tonight, in both games, officiating was horrible