Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County at Magoffin County 10/3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts/predictions
Magoffin Co. pulls the upset!
Breathitt 24-22.
Magoffin county smell a victory over breathitt co.:yum: :yum: :yum:
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:Magoffin Co. pulls the upset!

Magoffin by 2 scores and it won't be an upset.
Its crazy how fast a team like Breathitt can go down. It looks like its going be a very long time before they're going be a top 3A team again..
I fully expect Elam to run for 150 and 2 TDs in this one. With that being said, give me the Hornets at home by a TD.

Hornets 28
Bobcats 21
Breathitt 34 Magoffin 28
Magoffin CO wins by a TD
Wow!!! I never thought I would see the day when Magoffin would be favored to beat the bobcats. With that being said, I like the bobcats by 1td.
Breathitt wins by two touchdowns..
When is the last time Magoffin beat Breathitt?
Breath it by three scores. Still too much skill for Magoffin who is having a nice year and should build on this season.
MC-20
Breathitt-14

The Hornets has the strongest defense I have seen from them in a long time, maybe ever. Not to mention a good offensive attack with Elam in the backfield and Jenkins under center. I haven't gotten a chance to see the Bobcats in person this season, only some game film, I expect it to be a great game that could go either way.
This is a big game for both teams, for Magoffin they are chasing something that has yet to ever be done in the history of the football program, a District Championship. For Breathitt are trying to salvage the last part of their season and come out as top dog in the district. both teams have alot riding on this game, it should be a great game to watch kick-off is at 7:30 pm 10/3/13 everyone comeout and watch this game, it shoulkd be a dandy
Magoffin is having a good season. Maybe Breathitt's schedule will help them in district play. This game could determine the number one seed in the district. I'm gong with Breathitt County. That is if the O line shows up from the 4 week vacation they have been on.
Breathitt is better than their record, they will be much improved by seasons end