Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BGR Regional Power Rankings- Lou. Metro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Trinity- Shamrocks return to their old KY Home this week..finally.. big time win edges them back to top
2. Male- Bulldogs are most definitely nipping at the Rocks' heels despite falling slightly thanks to trinity's big win
3. St. X- Tigers get the matchup they have been waiting for
4. DeSales- Colts resume continues to look better...they crushed Bardstown
5. Manual- Rams remain undefeated

Game of the Week:
Trinity vs. St. Xavier- No explanation needed
I guess Collins is to be considered Lou Metro?
SimpTitan Wrote:I guess Collins is to be considered Lou Metro?

Yes and they are very close to cracking the Top 5..especially after South Oldham validated that win by defeating Conner
It pains me not to see John Hardin in the top 5, but quite frankly, they don't deserve to be. List looks pretty good to me.
Where is Nelson County in your geographical groups? Seems like they should be close to top 5 if L'ville Metro, and possibly in if Central KY.
laker20 Wrote:Where is Nelson County in your geographical groups? Seems like they should be close to top 5 if L'ville Metro, and possibly in if Central KY.

Nope not at all. There are plenty of teams in the Louisville area that are better than Nelson County.
laker20 Wrote:Where is Nelson County in your geographical groups? Seems like they should be close to top 5 if L'ville Metro, and possibly in if Central KY.

Lou. Metro.. a loss playing down to Bardstown really hinders their chances...especially after what Desales did to the Tigers
Nice list. Good with the top 3. IMO would put Manuel 4th and Desales and Collins tied at 5.