Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tates Creek @ Dixie Heights - 10/4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
He is suspended for a violation of team rules.
Spirit100 Wrote:A big test for Dixie whose Kool Aid, I'm not completely drinking yet. Team with the least turnovers wins this one.

Dixies depth is a clear weakness. Dixie got in a track meet last year with Henry Clay and lost due to poor DB play. They've addressed the DB weakness, still struggle with depth. If Dixie wins I'll drink a pint of Colonel Kool Aid. If not, no worries, Coach Brossart and staff will use it for motivation to prep the boys better for district play!

I agree with E's Army on the Dixie by 7, if they win the turnover battle, if not TC by the same margin.

I have to say I am not totally a believer in Dixie yet either, still waiting to jump on the band wagon.
Dixie by a touchdown.
Looking forward to a very good game against a very good opponent in Dixie. Very excited for this one. And the Gordon kid isnt startinig due to a missed practice/film session. He will be involved in the game without issue. Minor disciplinary issue. No biggie.
Biggest question mark for me is can Creek stand up to the physical nature of the Dixie O/D Lines. Creek is banged up a little. Will be fun to watch. I will be in attendance for this one.
UNDECIDED Wrote:Looking forward to a very good game against a very good opponent in Dixie. Very excited for this one. And the Gordon kid isnt startinig due to a missed practice/film session. He will be involved in the game without issue. Minor disciplinary issue. No biggie.
The way I understand it, he was late to the film session due his ride being late. Circumstances beyond his control. Not because he didn't want to be there. I think this could be a bigger deal than you think. This isn't Madison Central. Dixie Heights could be up two TD's, before you put your starting quarterback in the game. Not to mention the fact that neither of Creeks QB's got a full weeks practice in, due to the amount of reps they split, I can't imagine either will be fully prepared for this game. This coaching staff at Creek confuses me. Maybe they are counting on Taylor or Carter to just run back kicks all night... lol
Pages: 1 2