Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Worst play/team/series you've seen all season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let this be our (BGR's) version of ESPN's C'Mon Man.

I know some of you have seen some bad football. But it doesn't have to be the current season. It could go back as far as the beginning of your team.

And to be honest, C'Mon Man is one of my favorite segments on TV.

If your post is about a current player, do not use their name. No need in hurting a kids feelings.
That is a good ESPN segment, but those are professionals and adults.

This is high school, these kids aren't getting paid and they don't deserve to be ridiculed.
Johnson Central had 3 seasons (2001 [2-8], 2002 [2-8] & 2003 [1-9]) when we went 5-25.

It was miserable. Low numbers, hardly no community support, Thank God times have changed.
I wrestled in high school. So I'll tell one on me.

The worst thing you can do in wrestling is pull somebody on top of you. I was trying a new move on a kid that I had beat earlier in the season... I stepped in the wrong direction and pulled the dude on top of me, before I realized what happened, I got pinned.

That would be the same as somebody running towards the wrong endzone in football.

C'Mon Man
2000 Raceland Football (1-9)
mysonis55 is weak this year :flush:
I once saw a team burn its 3 timeouts in the first 5 minutes because they couldn't line up. The third time out one of the assistants took out the center and failed to replace him with a center. Nobody would line up on the ball. The head coach blew a gasket when he realized he didn't have a center on the field. That game was a blow out and that team went on to and 0-10 record. I believe that they only won 2 or 3 games within a 3 year period. They were the largest team in the district but got routed on a regular basis. I'll never forget that coach cussing when he realized he didn't have a center and had already burnt 2 timeouts.
In 2000 Raceland was 1-9 and in the last game of the season against Berea on the last drive to win the game the quarterback spiked the ball on 4th down to lose the game.