Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Western Hills at Bath County 10/4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Both are 1-4 on the season. Bath is 0-2 in district play while Hills is 0-1...

I think this is a must win for Bath County if they wanna make the playoffs, if they lose, they may just be out of the playoffs this season..

Bath is averaging about 12 more points then Hills, but Hills has played a much tougher schedule then Bath.

Thoughts?
I think the Wildcats pull it out at home. Bath 34-25
Bath by 7.
Hoping hills gets a w this week they should have speed to beat bath.
Bath Co has made some bone head mistakes that have hurt in each game. They have been in each game to the end but turnovers and mental mistakes made by a young team have killed them. (4 turnovers to Lewis Co and Garrard Co, 3 to Paris, Estill Co, and East Carter). This team could have been 6-0 if they take care of the ball.

I think they get off the mat this week and get a much needed win. Could realistically win 3 out of 4 and get in the playoffs.
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:Bath Co has made some bone head mistakes that have hurt in each game. They have been in each game to the end but turnovers and mental mistakes made by a young team have killed them. (4 turnovers to Lewis Co and Garrard Co, 3 to Paris, Estill Co, and East Carter). This team could have been 6-0 if they take care of the ball.

I think they get off the mat this week and get a much needed win. Could realistically win 3 out of 4 and get in the playoffs.

I'm pretty sure Bath had one turnover against Estill which was returned for a TD. Your also forgetting to mention that Estill, too had fumbles, had 3 or 4 to be exact on the opening drive alone.

I don't think they would have still beat Estill even if they hadn't turned it over so much....Estill lead 35-12 with a minute to go before bath scored..

I do think Bath wins this game tho and possibly Powell.. Bath needs this win if they wanna go to the playoffs.
Strikeout King Wrote:I'm pretty sure Bath had one turnover against Estill which was returned for a TD. Your also forgetting to mention that Estill, too had fumbles, had 3 or 4 to be exact on the opening drive alone.

I don't think they would have still beat Estill even if they hadn't turned it over so much....Estill lead 35-12 with a minute to go before bath scored..

I do think Bath wins this game tho and possibly Powell.. Bath needs this win if they wanna go to the playoffs.

Bath Co had back to back humbles one being return for the score the other on the ensuing kickoff. And I do beleive there was one in the 2nd half that lead to a score. You take those away and you are looking at a 20-20 game at the end. But if if and buts were candy and nuts......

But yes they are all must wins from here out....although Bourbon is in there too.
You didn't mention that the one fumble that Estill lost, Estill was in the redzone, driving, fixing to score when they fumbled it.

I don't remember Bath having back to back fumbles. I know they had the one that was ran back for the TD.

I think Bath caused Estill to punt once or twice throughout the entire game..

Bourbon will walk through this district with ease. No one in this district can stop them. I would love to see someone in our district knock them off but it's highly unlikely