Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Greenup county @ Rowan county 10/4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and why?
I'll take the Mousketeers.
Rowan County can move the ball down the field but getting the ball in the end zone is another thing. Rowan County hasn't had much luck stopping anyone either. But I think the Vikings get back to W column this week. Greenup County hasn't produced much in football the past few years and this year is no different. Rowan County wins by 2 td's
Rowan looked a lot better last week against Ashland than they have all year. Only losing by ten to Ashland I'll take the Vikings big in this one.

48-7
Greenup is much improved from last year.
I think this can easily go either way, but I think it will decide 3rd & 4th place in the district.
They may be "much improved." But are they improved enough to compete?
I just don't know. Outside of ashland and JC this district is horrid.
Rowan by 7.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:I just don't know. Outside of ashland and JC this district is horrid.

Somthing we agree on...... :insane:
The district as I see it.

JC - 1st
Ashland - 2nd
Rowan Co. - 3rd

Boyd Co. & Greenup Co. - 5th (yes, I know there are two teams listed.)
Rowan by 14, they're pretty physical and their running back will probably be the best athlete on the field in this game. I don't know much about Greenup but I just wonder if they have the horses to compete in this one. They have improved greatly but I don't think it's enough just yet.
PooperScooper Wrote:Rowan County can move the ball down the field but getting the ball in the end zone is another thing. Rowan County hasn't had much luck stopping anyone either. But I think the Vikings get back to W column this week. Greenup County hasn't produced much in football the past few years and this year is no different. Rowan County wins by 2 td's

This hope the Rowan players think like you do, because that can only help Greenup even more.
It can go either way but something tells me Greenup Co. in a close one.