Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: USC fires Kiffin.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now where do the Trojans go?
Up anybody is better than Kiffin.
Hes a toxin.
Gonna be interesting to see who gets who scrapes the barrell and picks him up.
Someone will just because of who his daddy is. Though it may not be head coaching job. He is still a hell of a offensive coordinator just not much of a head coach. I wouldn't be shocked if he ends up in the NFL as a offensive coordinator sometime in the near furture.

Personally I can't stand the man. But that's just my opinion.
USC and Texas both open. It will be interesting to see who gets the better coach.
USC should go after Chris Petersen at Boise St.
Everyone has to remember the situation that Kiffin walked into a USC. Throwing out a lot of scholarships and things like that. Whenever a school is in trouble like that it makes it even harder to recruit. Now thats out of the way, Kiffin knows his offense and he just needs to stick to that.
FBALL Wrote:Now where do the Trojans go?

Petrino Confusednicker:

Couldn't help it...
Peterson
Petrino
Strong
Sweeny
Spirit100 Wrote:Petrino Confusednicker:

Couldn't help it...

Oh man! I was waiting for it. Before I read your post I was going to put it on there myself.:rockon:
^ SoCal girls will be too much of a draw for the ol' motorcycling perv :biggrin:...Hard not to with the SC cheerleaders and those sweaters!

He may take a demotion to a position coach just to get on staff Confusednicker:!
You guys BETTER HOPE AND PRAY that USC doesnt go get Petrino.
It will be the end to the SEC's dominance.

Say what you want, but Petrino could win A LOT of games at USC.
Is the Dawson kid from Boyle County still at USC?
I really don't care where scumbag goes as long as it isn't UK.
i know, right? Wrote:Everyone has to remember the situation that Kiffin walked into a USC. Throwing out a lot of scholarships and things like that. Whenever a school is in trouble like that it makes it even harder to recruit. Now thats out of the way, Kiffin knows his offense and he just needs to stick to that.

Regardless, he got fired from Oakland and jetted from TN at the first opportunity. I'm not going to say that he is a horrible coach but maybe he just wasn't ready to be a head coach.