Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard @ Prestonsburg 10/4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who you got in this one?? Brandon jones may possibly be out this game with a concussion so that may hurt the chances for a loss @ the burg.
bac2369 Wrote:Who you got in this one?? Brandon jones may possibly be out this game with a concussion so that may hurt the chances for a loss @ the burg.

Sorry but you have confused me.
bac2369 Wrote:Who you got in this one?? Brandon jones may possibly be out this game with a concussion so that may hurt the chances for a loss @ the burg.

Sorry to hear that about Brandon Jones prayers for the best running back in 1A from 64SUR :getwell:
Hazard by 20 with Jones and 10 without.
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:Sorry but you have confused me.

I'm sorry I meant to say there chances, and add the word and after that.
He means if Brandon is out it may hurt Hazard's chances to get the win at the Burg.
I like Hazard even with the kid who is out. 28-20
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:He means if Brandon is out it may hurt Hazard's chances to get the win at the Burg.

Hey Blue-N-Gold I may be biased but I think my bulldog is meaner looking then yours. Confusednicker:
Hazard, they continue to feed the fire that will burn until the late rounds of the playoffs.
E's Army Wrote:Hazard by 20 with Jones and 10 without.

E's Army without jones hazard will be lucky to beat p'burg :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Wishful thinking 64.
I'll take my Blackcats by seven. They are finally home after a long road trip and I think this young team is starting to figure things out.
It really depends on which team shows up. Is it the Pike Co. Central Blackcats or the Betsy Layne Blackcats? If the team that played Pike Co. Central shows up, Hazard will be able to pass the ball and come out with the win. If the tough nosed Betsy Layne team shows, then Pburg will win.
Do-double-gg Wrote:Hey Blue-N-Gold I may be biased but I think my bulldog is meaner looking then yours. Confusednicker:

I think they both look pretty mean. lol
64SUR you jumping off the Hazard bandwagon? My money is on the Dogs.
Hazard wins this one. The Blackcats will put up a lil resistance but the Dogs should be able to hunt most of the night.
Prestonburg has disappointed me the last two season they have played and only played close for a half. I really want to see these two go at it for four quarters.
I never pick against my Blackcats, so give me the Cats home after a month on the road. It also helps that Jones is out. However, I wish him a speedy recovery and without him my Cats stand a chance.

Blackcats 22
Bulldogs 21
Is Prestonsburg fully healthy for this game?
Reed is out for the remainder of the season, but heard his knee injury wasn't nearly as bad as first thought. I haven't heard of any other injuries.
Sorry for that young man to be out... Is hazard healthy besides jones?
E's Army Wrote:64SUR you jumping off the Hazard bandwagon? My money is on the Dogs.

No E's Army if Brandon jones don't play hazard want win but if you want a tip here will be the score P'burg 44 Hazard 40 Confusednicker:
Brandon is not out, he is injured and taking it easy this week in practice, but he will play Friday. If I was Prestonsburg I would be more worried about Hudson and blanton at this point than Jones now that the young quarterback is finally getting a feel for high school ball. Also Cade Fletcher ran at will against Breathitt co., he is only a sophomore and has better field vision than Brandon.
Jones needs to take this game off and rest up for the district games even though they will play. Fletcher is a good player and hopefully his hands keep gettin better bc hazard can't have muffed punts in the playoffs.
mikehancho25 Wrote:Brandon is not out, he is injured and taking it easy this week in practice, but he will play Friday. If I was Prestonsburg I would be more worried about Hudson and blanton at this point than Jones now that the young quarterback is finally getting a feel for high school ball. Also Cade Fletcher ran at will against Breathitt co., he is only a sophomore and has better field vision than Brandon.

Don't no if anybody has told you Mikehancho25 but breathitt county is down this year.Other wise congrats to hazard and glad to here Brandon jones is doing fine :welcome:
I was at the game and I agree it was the most pitiful team breathitt co. has ever fielded. Their defense played great in the first half though, and then ran out of steam. In comparison, take Harlan from 3-4 years ago and put them in blue and white and that was breathitt co.
mikehancho25 Wrote:I was at the game and I agree it was the most pitiful team breathitt co. has ever fielded. Their defense played great in the first half though, and then ran out of steam. In comparison, take Harlan from 3-4 years ago and put them in blue and white and that was breathitt co.

:welcome: to Williamsburg in about 8 week hazard fans Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote::welcome: to Williamsburg in about 8 week hazard fans Confusednicker:
Williamsburg will play HAZARD so thanks for the great :welcome: 64SUR we stop then we will go to Bowling Green. Williamsburg has not scored on THE HAZARD BULLDOGS since 2010 so think will ok coming to burg for night to WIN region.64sur who has the burg team played. so 64 when that night comes take a pitcher when the BULLDOGS raise that REGION CHAPIONSHIP TROPHY ONCE AGAIN :1:Confusedinglepar:1:Confusedinglepar:1:Confusedinglepar:1:
bac2369 Wrote:Jones needs to take this game off and rest up for the district games even though they will play. Fletcher is a good player and hopefully his hands keep gettin better bc hazard can't have muffed punts in the playoffs.

Yea they should only play about 2 1/2 to 3 quarters and the young guys will get some snaps and PT.
mysonis55 Wrote:Wishful thinking 64.

:dudecomeon: mysonis55 you have hazard on your brain :lmao:
Pages: 1 2