Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Co vs Henry Clay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does Hitlons Bobcats have a chance to win this game??
I'll be pulling for the Bobcats, but I just don't see them getting past Henry Clay.
i hope bell wins but henry clay is a great team they'll need an exceptional game to do it
HC is too good!
im not sure if anyone in the state can stop the jeter kid from hc. he is pretty good. i would rather have him than boyd and minniefield combined. and why is it that boyd and minniefield get all the pub (brother and dad).it is not fair imo. hc should win but id like to see bell with the upset.
Dudley is one of the best!
HC is just going to out athelete him in this one.
But I see Bell keeping it respectable and I'll go out on a limb and say Henry Clay by 7.
Bell will line up and run right at them, HC don't play that kind of football.
Henry Clay 28 Bell co. 20
Write it down, Wont be a blow-out at all. Bell's style is a bad match-up for Henry Clay even though Henry Clay more-than-likely will out*athelete them.
I will go out on the limb and pick Bell for the upset, becuase of the respect that I have for their program. Dudley pull out one of the biggest wins in the state.

Bell-28
Henry Clay- 27
Bell County--14
Henry Clay---42

HC is too good and the just got done beating up on 3A power house Boyle Co !
im gonna agree with blackcat HC is just too much for the bobcats, i hope Bell can pull it off tho
HC-44
BC-28
WATCH OUT!
Gonna rain all day according to weather channel.
Plays right into Dudley's hands.
Could be an upset comming.