Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland @ Boyd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts? Predictions? Boyd needs one of these>:igiveup:
My prediction is that Baker scores more than Boyd Co. I never have been able to figure out how a school that size couldn't put a competitive football team on the field every year. A person has gotta believe that they have athletes at that school. Bound to have.
40-14 tomcats
Boyd County has the POTENTIAL to be a really good football school. Good big kids in the hallways and athletes everywhere walking around that school.
They could have a decent team but for whatever reason or reasons the athletes don't play football at the county anymore. They stay away or transfer to other schools!!
Tomcats by 24.
Ashland 54 Boyd 08 :HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:
Boyd Co. in a close one 3-0
THEBIGDAWG Wrote:Boyd Co. in a close one 3-0

:thatsfunn:thatsfunnConfusednicker:
THEBIGDAWG Wrote:Boyd Co. in a close one 3-0

:thatsfunn Confusednicker:
Ashland should win easily again this year. It's near impossible to build a program when you keep changing coaches. We need a coach capable of building a program and willing to stay long enough to see it happen.
Ashland.

I just wanna see Ashland win all their district games so when JC lays the smackdown on them..... That district title stays in Johnsonville.
Putty Tats 33
Lions 6
Pulp don't worry at our Cats you need to worry about playing in Ohio this Friday night!!! It will be closer then a lot of people think!!!
T-CATS Wrote:Pulp don't worry at our Cats you need to worry about playing in Ohio this Friday night!!! It will be closer then a lot of people think!!!

A win at the Tank is always a statement for any high school program.

But beating Ashland at Ashland is better than having your birthday, Easter and Christmas all in one.
Give Boyd Co. a few years and they will Ashland all they want.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Give Boyd Co. a few years and they will Ashland all they want.

We've heard this for the last 10 years and every year it's another tomcat victory. Even the year ashland won 2 games we still beat boyd.
T-CATS Wrote:Pulp don't worry at our Cats you need to worry about playing in Ohio this Friday night!!! It will be closer then a lot of people think!!!

If by closer than 40 points then ok.

Seriously, Ironton is terrible, JC will win by 28 plus and will beat Ashland by nearly the same amount.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Ashland.

I just wanna see Ashland win all their district games so when JC lays the smackdown on them..... That district title stays in Johnsonville.

Where is Johnsonville?
Leaping Lee Wrote:Where is Johnsonville?

Are you new to BGR?
64cat Wrote:If by closer than 40 points then ok.

Seriously, Ironton is terrible, JC will win by 28 plus and will beat Ashland by nearly the same amount.

Wow 28 You are Higher on Ashland than I am. I say running clock by the third quarter. :yawn:
Ashland Tomcats win this one.
BackShoulderThrow Wrote:Ashland Tomcats win this one.

:eyeroll:Confusedmoke:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Ashland.

But, of course, the region title will remain in northern Kentucky.
Truth Wrote:But, of course, the region title will remain in northern Kentucky.

In the voice of Lee Corso.... "Not so fast my friend"
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Are you new to BGR?

Yes, but have lived in Easter Kentucky for 30 years. I ask again where is Johnsonville? Is it close to Floydville and Martinville?
Truth Wrote:But, of course, the region title will remain in northern Kentucky.

No kidding and the earth is round. Any other nuggets of deep wisdom?
Leaping Lee Wrote:Yes, but have lived in Easter Kentucky for 30 years. I ask again where is Johnsonville?

Good old Johnsonville.... Sit back and read a story about how the term "Johnsonville" came about.

In 2006, Johnson Central was 13-0 and was gonna play Covington Catholic in the state semi-finals in 3A. After the Cov. Cath. game, on their radio announcers made the statement... "Next week are playing in Johnsonville. He meant to say Paintsville, but he mixed Johnson Central and Paintsville together and came out with Johnsonville.

All this took place on "another site" that will remain nameless, but I was a member of that other site and the announcer for Cov. Cath. was a member as well.... he did send out PM's to people that he knew was JC fans and apologized.

But the term Johnsonville has been adopted by us JC as our own 'location' in the world.
I think this game should be a blowout, its sad though because Boyd has fallen so far. This used to be an actual rivalry game. I think the new coach can get it turned around though, he just needs some time. Hopefully Boyd will give it to him.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Good old Johnsonville.... Sit back and read a story about how the term "Johnsonville" came about.

In 2006, Johnson Central was 13-0 and was gonna play Covington Catholic in the state semi-finals in 3A. After the Cov. Cath. game, on their radio announcers made the statement... "Next week are playing in Johnsonville. He meant to say Paintsville, but he mixed Johnson Central and Paintsville together and came out with Johnsonville.

All this took place on "another site" that will remain nameless, but I was a member of that other site and the announcer for Cov. Cath. was a member as well.... he did send out PM's to people that he knew was JC fans and apologized.

But the term Johnsonville has been adopted by us JC as our own 'location' in the world.

I brought back my old avatar from back in the day.
Pages: 1 2