Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boone County (0-6) @ Ryle (1-5) *rivals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This used to be a game that determined districts but the past two seasons it has qualified for the title of "Toilet Bowl".

This is must win for the Ryle coaching staff. If the lose this game it will be hard to believe they won't end up 1-11 this season.
As a Raider fan I would hope for a game with more passing (less of the runs on second and short).
As well as tightening up the fundamentals of the defensive backs (played sloppy most of the year).
I would also hope they work with the young punter as he needs to work on his consistency because starting field position for there opponents the past two games has killed the Raiders. (Could be fixed by offensive efficiency)

I'm saying Raiders 14 - Boone 3
This game will be interesting.
Ryle 14-7.
Ryle in a close one.
Ryle has a consistent punter, but his dad is not one of the 9 parent/grandparent coaches on staff. All coaches sons/grandsons are starters except 1. Nepotism at its finest
I wasn't am saying his dad was. I am saying he needs to continue to make improvements. He's young so at the rate he's shown improvement he could be one of the best in the state his Senior year.
Re: "I wasn't am saying his dad was." huh?? Bouvin is the punter you mentioned, and he has greatly improved, especially in kick off power.

Correction to my original post. Coaches Bernier (won state as a head coach) and Wolfe are absolute credits to the team. A good example for the others to follow.
Dad was a coach sorry lol.
And yes he has greatly improved I am saying he needs to continue and I look forward to seeing improvement as a team this Friday night. I just hope Warner doesn't jump ship on his QB again and set the offense back to square 1.

Yes Woolf is great and Bernier is pretty good as we'll. Woolf and Harden will remain no matter what happens because they are teachers at the school as well. Woolf is one of the best D coordinators in NKY football.

I believe Friday will be the make it or break it moment.