Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Simon Kenton (6-0)/Campbell County(3-2) Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who do you think wins and why?
Sk shows y there the number 1 team in nky this year. Yes I said It .I am on the bandwagon
This game will determine districts IMO. Dixie is good but do not have the players on defense to compete with SKs massive O-Line. They have the ability to give Kuntz atleast 10 sec in the pocket without there being any pressure on every play.

Does anyone have the size and age of that front line?
SK is second best team in nky unless Highlands has moved.
^no doubt about that unless Highlnads loses a game they are number 1 in NKy. To claim that spot you have to beat them.
Drink the BIG BLUE PIONEER kool-aid its good to the last drop!
Simon Kenton rolls the Camels.
Homecoming for the Camels.
hop24 Wrote:Homecoming for the Camels.

Bad pick for homecoming
I'll be looking for a guy taking pics in a wrestling outfit.............
Simon Kenton by pretty good margin.
I've seen on this site the last three years of how the Neers will bury the Camels..:yawn:..
Stardust Wrote:I've seen on this site the last three years of how the Neers will bury the Camels..:yawn:..

2 classics between these schools last year. One going to the hump-backs at SK during the season and the other that turned the lights off at Bob Miller Stadium for good. Star looking forward seeing the stadium and the "Camel-Tron). How is the parking if you are about an hour and fifteen before kickoff?
Since im still banned on that soft arse bluebirdprep site, I'll post this here......can't wait until I'm not so I can cancel my subscription. This site is so much better.

Now, I love how a traditionally bad program has a good couple of years and the fans (ukfan1) run their mouths. We use to treat SK as a scrimmage game lol.
They have a good team, they are more talented than CCHS. However, IMO, I think CCHS matches up well with this team. SK's offensive line is big, but they are extremely slow. CCHS defensive front 6 should match up well with this line. SK had a hard time blocking ncc, lets not forget.

This game will boil down to kuntz, a very good high school QB that is fun to watch. CCHS can absolutely win this game, but I'm picking SK 27-21.

By the way, HHS would beat SK 42-21.
HHS showed mercy to CC. SK will not. Running clock third quarter!
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:Since im still banned on that soft arse bluebirdprep site, I'll post this here......can't wait until I'm not so I can cancel my subscription. This site is so much better.

Now, I love how a traditionally bad program has a good couple of years and the fans (ukfan1) run their mouths. We use to treat SK as a scrimmage game lol.
They have a good team, they are more talented than CCHS. However, IMO, I think CCHS matches up well with this team. SK's offensive line is big, but they are extremely slow. CCHS defensive front 6 should match up well with this line. SK had a hard time blocking ncc, lets not forget.

This game will boil down to kuntz, a very good high school QB that is fun to watch. CCHS can absolutely win this game, but I'm picking SK 27-21.

Congrats on dumping that other site. That site sucks.:Thumbs: However SK has had one bad season since 08. The JV and Frosh look promising, there records show it. You said fans and mouths but just had UKfan in your quote. He's a little over the top, but he's one guy with no kid on the team. A lot of teams used to beat SK easily but is it a crime for them to have sucess. You can talk HHS/ SK matchup all you want but untill it happens, why bother? Personally I'd like it. Why not.
hop24 Wrote:Congrats on dumping that other site. That site sucks.:Thumbs: However SK has had one bad season since 08. The JV and Frosh look promising, there records show it. You said fans and mouths but just had UKfan in your quote. He's a little over the top, but he's one guy with no kid on the team. A lot of teams used to beat SK easily but is it a crime for them to have sucess. You can talk HHS/ SK matchup all you want but untill it happens, why bother? Personally I'd like it. Why not.
He is passionate, I'll give him that. Unless your winning titles, is that considered a successful season? The sad truth, SK, CCHS, Ryle, Dixie, Scott, cov Cath, should be able to compete every year for a title. The size of those schools and now the facilities that these programs have is mind blowing.

Be careful what you wish for as far as playing HHS. Although, the next couple of years may be the time to play them. Why else would there be rumors that dale is going to step down lol.
Welcome to the Real Ky Sports Forum site!
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:He is passionate, I'll give him that. Unless your winning titles, is that considered a successful season? The sad truth, SK, CCHS, Ryle, Dixie, Scott, cov Cath, should be able to compete every year for a title. The size of those schools and now the facilities that these programs have is mind blowing.

Be careful what you wish for as far as playing HHS. Although, the next couple of years may be the time to play them. Why else would there be rumors that dale is going to step down lol.

The man has to have full run of that city! I think SK, Campbell, Dixie are moving in the right direction. Ryle just needs to fix something. T and X have such an advantage to the publics. This years final could get interesting.
Just a fan in the stands that loves his team and give it seven years and I will have a son playing for the Neers! So far he is on the right path kicking butt and taking names! Big Grin
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:Since im still banned on that soft arse bluebirdprep site, I'll post this here......can't wait until I'm not so I can cancel my subscription. This site is so much better.

I am on my final warning on that site. One more bad comment about the precious QB over their and I am gone. Big Grin
The other site does a good job indirectly promoting feminine hygiene products and promoting their selfish interests. BGR does a better job building consensus and being objective thanks to a great group of fans who appreciate all competition, not just the elite top teams.

More importantly, from a 6A standpoint in NKY. We all need to stick together and at the end of the regular season support our best team. In the meantime, I look forward to the back-in-forth, healthy trash talk, and good angles on our teams strengths and weaknesses. We are in for a good second half of the season. May our student athletes remain healthy, grow, and have fun!

Camels may surprise, although SK appears to be a TD favorite. Throw out the records and the hype, it's 6A district play in NKY.

Look for Dixie to struggle with TC, and potentially lose.
TNT-MB1 Wrote:This game will determine districts IMO. Dixie is good but do not have the players on defense to compete with SKs massive O-Line. They have the ability to give Kuntz atleast 10 sec in the pocket without there being any pressure on every play.

Does anyone have the size and age of that front line?

How did Dixie beat SK's MASSIVE line last season? Dixies D is much better than last season. The TD Boone co scored last week was on Dixies JV D.
Spirit100
Amen!:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::notworthy:notworthy::rockon::rockon::rockon::Clap::Clap:
UK1fan Wrote:I am on my final warning on that site. One more bad comment about the precious QB over their and I am gone. Big Grin

It's gotta be DOUBLE-SECRET PROBATION this time!

:cop:
Class post Spirit as always! Love the way you keep it all in perspective. I think NKY 6A will make some noise this year in the playoffs. Dixie, Campbell, SK are going to be tough outs. Ryle gets a kick in the but, they could suprise someone.
NKYfootballfan91, welcome to BGR. I also am a banned member of BueBirds Preps for the crimes of having opinions offensive to the HHS faithful over there. They actually refunded my membership to demonstrate how much they loath me!

PS - I've seen the Campbell tapes against Cooper, Connor and Cov Cath. Campbell does not have a weapon to hurt SK.
Think the story of the game will be how the defense handles Campbell's run game. And I like how the defense has played everyone against the run so far.
UK1fan Wrote:I am on my final warning on that site. One more bad comment about the precious QB over their and I am gone. Big Grin

Look on the bright side. When you do eventually get the axe, SK will gain a lot of new fans just because you're no longer there to make everyone hate them.Confusednicker:
Come Friday night the Camels will realize they have no run game.
Pages: 1 2