Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Casey 61 McCreary 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can Casey score 37 points all year and hang 61 on the Raiders?
The bigger story.. Mcreary put 6 points on the board! Congratulations, Raiders!
Hang in there Raiders. As the old Indian said in Outlaw Josey Wells "endeavor to persevere."
wow casey is real bad so how bad is mccreary?
McCreary co scores yes :truestory:
Embarrassing mccreary has always been a mess but this year takes the cake coaches should be embarrassed
It's a new coaching staff starting from scratch. The previous regime put MC in this mess, just hope they give new staff time to fix it
Forever Maroon Wrote:It's a new coaching staff starting from scratch. The previous regime put MC in this mess, just hope they give new staff time to fix it

I realize it takes time for new coaches but man 61-6 to 0-5 Casey that is crazy outscored 293-6 there have been many staffs at mcc none of them seem to be able to make anything of mccreary football long term
What's the problem down there?
Im not kidding when i say i honestly think i could win more game at Mccreary than anybody whos coached there in the past ten years.
Clinton Gay won 7 games in 2009. Hard to do with the lack of support from the administration.
Rob Jones the AD and boys basketball coach is the problem. He gives them no support and works against the football program. I know a parent there who says 90% would love to see him get fired but he is entrenched in local politics and is hard to get out.
Gay did a good job at McCreary Central. He had them on the right track.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im not kidding when i say i honestly think i could win more game at Mccreary than anybody whos coached there in the past ten years.

Then you would have to win 17 games in 4 years and make the play-off 3 straight years. 2009 team was 7-4 and played a real tough schedule. Bell, Knox, Rock, Wayne, Edmenson and Lawrence. So go over and give it a try.
:worthy::worthy:
Glad to see Cellking agreeing with me on this one.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im not kidding when i say i honestly think i could win more game at Mccreary than anybody whos coached there in the past ten years.

:please: stay at Whitley county Gut Confusednicker:

You are kidding yourself. Without support from the top, NOBODY will win there, unless you a have a talented group that comes though every 20 years or so. It's quite obvious to me there is no support there.
Cellking Wrote:Then you would have to win 17 games in 4 years and make the play-off 3 straight years. 2009 team was 7-4 and played a real tough schedule. Bell, Knox, Rock, Wayne, Edmenson and Lawrence. So go over and give it a try.
:worthy::worthy:

Maybe USC will be calling for GAY and lapdog to turn the program around.
kygolfer Wrote:Maybe USC will be calling for GAY and lapdog to turn the program around.

:biglmao:

:Cheerlead
BossEric Wrote:How can Casey score 37 points all year and hang 61 on the Raiders?

How can Whitley co be 0-6 BossEric :please: :foreveralone:
BossEric Wrote::biglmao:

:Cheerlead

Easy to make fun of someone when you have never done anything yourself!!!!:igiveup:
64SUR Wrote:How can Whitley co be 0-6 BossEric :please: :foreveralone:

We have played a tough schedule, and still will make the playoffs!
BossEric Wrote:We have played a tough schedule, and still will make the playoffs!

Good luck I bet you want go an watch them.Allways be careful making fun of a football team like McCreary co what goes around come around in a circle of life :welcome: 0-6
i m not trying to stir up anything between anyone just feel bad to see anyone go through this hope the new coaches can get something going good luck to you
0-10 and you make the playoffs in a 4 team district. Find another justification BossEric.
0-10 gets you a trip to see the Maroons. Good luck.
kygolfer Wrote:Maybe USC will be calling for GAY and lapdog to turn the program around.

Wade you and Rob Jones need to stay off the message boards........
Maybe McCreary could come to Whitley this week, and we could get a easy win!
Casey played their freshman the defense the whole second half
RebFan19 Wrote:Casey played their freshman the defense the whole second half

Congrats! I'm sure E'town or Central is terrified.