Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Co Central-47 Rockcastle Co-37 FINAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:argue:
congrats PCC
Congrats to Perry Central. A very uninspired Rockcastle team. To many fumbles, missed blocks, missed tackles etc.... The last two Rockcastle scores were against the Perry's JV. Oh well. Nobody seemed upset about losing on Rockcastle's side except for a couple of parents including myself. Tried to get the boys fired up....you can't light wet wood.
Congrats PCC , I think these Rockets has gave up for the year :/
Congratulations go to PC
So sad.
What's going on down there at the ROCK? Here lately there doesn't seem to be many good things coming out of that place? What could ever be going so wrong that kids play uninspired football. Its just weird
Time for parkey to go?
Dont worry Rock fans, I feel your pain.
Nice win for PC.
Rockcastle
Time for #45 to get more carries and your QB #7 needs to make more plays with his feet instead of throwing all those short routes. #7 is an athlete. Use him more, he gets hurt, its just meant to be. Rock isnt that bad.
The Rock isn't what it used to be either.
No its not but they still have some talent. Cant just throw in the towel.
The_Rock Wrote:Rockcastle
Time for #45 to get more carries and your QB #7 needs to make more plays with his feet instead of throwing all those short routes. #7 is an athlete. Use him more, he gets hurt, its just meant to be. Rock isnt that bad.

I would like to see #45 get atleast 20 carries a game ,
If he did, Rock would be spending a lot more time on the offensive side of the ball thats for sure. He may not break many long runs but he's 3 to 5 yards a pop. #7 needs to run some keepers up the middle or off tackler. He is a big fast kid.
Perry Central must have improved a bunch from when I saw them early this year.
The_Rock Wrote:Rockcastle

Agree 100% with this. 45 needs more carries, he sort of reminds me of Bryant from Whitley. #7 was the best athlete Rock had IMO and I was shocked he didn't scramble more, he is a good passer but he never did try to make any plays with his feet.
I agree with everything you just said