Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mayfield 64 Marshall County 28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Mayfield rolls up another impressive win.
A little closer than I expected. What is the deal with the running clock this year. We had the lead at 35 at least 2 different times and no running clock. I think that's why it took so long to get the jv n. I wasn't too impressed with our defense. I know we were without 3 starters on d but that has to b better than that.
mysonis55 Wrote:A little closer than I expected. What is the deal with the running clock this year. We had the lead at 35 at least 2 different times and no running clock. I think that's why it took so long to get the jv n. I wasn't too impressed with our defense. I know we were without 3 starters on d but that has to b better than that.

That's because it is 36 points, not 35. Should have went for 2.
I heard that tonight but I thought I read on here it was 35.
mysonis55 Wrote:I heard that tonight but I thought I read on here it was 35.

Well if you read it on an internet message board then it has to be true. I don't know what those refs were thinking.
It was probably 64 giving false info on here. If not I'm gonna blame him any way.
It's 36 points
mysonis55 Wrote:It was probably 64 giving false info on here. If not I'm gonna blame him any way.

Y'all wanted to score 64 pts 64SUR :biglmao:
That was just to send a message to you buddy.
Game Statistics
…………………………………….…Mayfield………………………..Marshall
Rushing Yards…………..………248…………………………………224
Passing Yards…………………..209……………………………….…202
Total Yards………………………457………………………………….426
First Downs………………….…..11………………………………..….15
Fumbles-Lost……………………1-0…………………………………..2-1
Penalties………………………….3-30……………………….………..1-5

Individual Statistics
Mayfield-Rushing – T.Bright 4-130, S Mills 10-63, A Capuano 7-48
Marshall Rushing- N. Nichols 25-127,

Mayfield Passing- J. Guhy 13-16 -209
Marshall Passing – C. Barnard 8-18 – 202
Mayfield Receiving – D. Jackson 6-133,
Marshall Receiving – A. Spicer 5-120
Where have you been with these stats? I even started a thread to try to coax you out.
Isnt it odd how 2 missed tackles on pass plays can result in so much yardage. We had 2 psses that each were 77 yards and they shouldn't have gotten but 5 per. That's the difference between 10 and 154 yards. Its also the difference of 14 points. Tackling should be the focus with our d for now.
:Thumbs:

mysonis55 Wrote:Isnt it odd how 2 missed tackles on pass plays can result in so much yardage. We had 2 psses that each were 77 yards and they shouldn't have gotten but 5 per. That's the difference between 10 and 154 yards. Its also the difference of 14 points. Tackling should be the focus with our d for now.
How bout a little freshman running back that carries the ball 4 times and ends up with 130 yards and 2 touchdowns? The future is looking so bright that we may have to wear shades. By the way, the 8th grade running back and quarter back are not far behind him. You merge the 9th grade and 8th grade line in the future with the skill players of the 10th, 9th and 8th, it is gonna be great. That is what I have been trying to tell people for the past couple of years.