Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pulaski Co 61 Lincoln Co 35
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Despite an impressive first half from Lincoln, the Maroons proved to be too much.

Pulaski moves to 6-0 on the season.
Pulaski struggles and wins by 26. they must of found another gear.
Congrats to the Maroons!
Maroons showed some nice fight with their back against the wall. Having a bunch of younger guys playing major roles that's one of the things your worry about, how will they respond to adversity. Nicely done Maroons. I knew the future was bright for Pulaski, but I thought they might still be a year away. Definitely making me a believer.
congrats PC
Congrats PC
I'm really surprised the Maroons had trouble early in this one. I'm not surprised that they came back out and took control in the 3rd. PC is for real this year, and will only get better over the next two seasons.
PC trailed 28-21 at the half then rolled Lincoln to the tune of 40-7 in the second half. Lincoln County came to play. A ton of credit to them! The Maroons just wore them down midway thru the 3rd qtr. PC lost another lineman last night as Jake Roberts got rolled up on in the 1st qtr and didn't return. Hopefully it's only an ankle sprain with no more severe damage. As with every week, Pulaski improved to 1-0 on the week. Time to get ready for North Laurel! 1 at a time
Congrats Maroons! Keep Rollin'!!!
Maroons are extremely explosive and can put points on the board in a hurry.
Way to get it done Maroons. What's the latest on Jake Roberts? Will he be back this week?