Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Some Crazy News..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was leaving work thursday on my 4 wheeler, when i hit a patch of fog.. I could see very well so i decided to go ahead and wreck.. well I did.. and i did a bunch of damage, i had to have reconstructive surgery on my face, and i fractured my hip and my pelvis..

But the crazy thing is.. We were goin to go to the keys for the honeymoon, and apparantly they are evacuating that place..

but we went ahead and got married monday morning before my surgery..

how's that for a wedding story? lol
Man I hate to hear that, hope it all works out for you. Congrats on the marriage. But where do you work that you can ride a fourwheeler to?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Smile Smile

Only to you...only to you.

Hope all is well though....wish you the best! Does this put you on the sidelines at night though this early? Gotta suck there.
thats horrible CTD...hope all is good for ya and maybe it was a sign for you not to leave for ya honeymoon make it happen at home buddy make it happen at home lol
Well you won't forget your wedding for sure now. At least you doing better if you need anything yell. You by chance weren't going to fly to the keys from Bluegrass on Sunday were you?
I hate to hear that... I hope your surgery and everything goes well for you...
Congrats on your wedding
actually CD.. we had looked at that flight.. but we decided it left to early, then we switched to louisville...

The worst part is my mouth is wired shut for 6 weeks, and i can't walk without a walker until my pelvis gets better..

I've got some pictures of me after the wreck and i would put them on here, but they might be a little graphic...

and as soon as i get the pics of my 4 wheeler i will post them..
thats horrible hope ya get better soon
Maybe it was meant to be then. If you want you can email them to me I've seen alot worse over the years.

Now you know what all us married men meant when we told you as soon as you get married your sex life goes down the drain.
Four wheelers are pretty tough. Hope you get to feeling better.
Damn....pretty messed up 'eh? So how did you wreck? and what are you eating?
I was leaving work and as most of you know i work on a strip mine.. Well the fog was thick with like 2% visibility. I was driving around the hill where no one goes, because it's basically a dead end until this road I can go up to get to my house.. Well I ride it in the daylight all the time, but at nite things change llol.. and since i didn't know it that well at night i had forgotten about some curves and things.. well with the fog in my eyes, i didn't see this one curve that turned left handed. the ditch on the right of the curve was about 4 feet deep or so.. and when i realized there was a curve there it was too late to try to stop so i tried to give it some gas to get the front end up but that didn't work either.. and I went flying..
I edited a word there for ya Beef. LOL.
Smile