Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co./ Raceland Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lawrence Co. Up 14-7 couple seconds left in 1st Half
14-7 at the half LC comes out flat and very lucky to be up at the Half. Raceland pretty much moving the ball at will on LC but couldn't seem get it in the End Zone. #11 Dalton had a 95 yard Fumble Recovery for Td. LC holds Raceland on downs and marchs down the field and scores with a few seconds left in the Half for LC scoring. Raceland comes out of gate and scores on 70+ yard pass for their lone TD. Start of Second Half LC Ball!!!!!!!!
Lawrence County drove down the field on their 2nd possession and was inside the Raceland 10 yard line and fumbled for a turnover on 1st down. Both teams moving the ball effectively but not putting it in the end zone as Big Dawg mentioned.
IMO, Raceland is playing flat, uninspiring football. The play calling from Salmons is very questionable.
Ramcat77 Wrote:IMO, Raceland is playing flat, uninspiring football. The play calling from Salmons is very questionable.

I think Raceland looking sharp any other place on the field except inside the 20. I don't know I just think LC looks dull tonight for some reason and can play alot better. Hopefully they come out in 2nd Half with same intensity like the Fairview game and put Raceland away. Raceland got a good looking team they just need to get a Killer Mentality.
And I'm having watch the game from Home this week on Ihigh anyone need the link let me know.
LC scores Goble 1 yard run 2pt conversion no good score LC 20 Raceland 7
Raceland goes down field with ease scores PAT good LC 20-14
LC Goble another 1 yard run 2 point conversion no good LC 26-14
LC seems afraid hit anybody Raceland scores PAT No Good LC 26-20
What's the link Big Dawg? Thanks
WildDawg Wrote:What's the link Big Dawg? Thanks
http://www.ihigh.com/rams/broadcast_3139...verlight=1
Horrible special teams, defense playing with no energy.
And Raceland does what Raceland does. Ive had about all I can stand. I recant all the "composure" and "toughness" talk i gave earlier in the week. One player misses this week and they fall apart. Turnovers and dumb penalties. Same old Rams and same old disapointment.
Raceland holds Dawgs 3 and out Throws INT Cyrus inteception goes down field scores Goble 21 yard Td 2 point conversion No Good LC 32-20
LC dumb penalties
Coach better be Shutting some mouths its gonna come back and bite Us.
LC defense goes backwards instead of forwards Raceland or Anybody be able Run at WILL
Raceland scores LC 32- 27
Not enough people on Kick Off SMH LC better wake up fast!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only watched a few minutes on ihigh, does not seem to be a lot of defense.
Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!
LC will lose this game
This coaching staff can not win a big game!!!
Raceland looks tired
What is the score now?
38-35 LC 1:04 left