Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: If UK beats Florida tomorrow?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should UK students and fans storm the field to celebrate the end of the 26 game losing streak?
Hell yes,I would give a $100 to see The Joke face it Kentucky wins.
Let's be real, it won't happen.
We wish it every year. Unless you catch a break here or there I believe it when it happens. If it does by all means storm the field.
Jarons Wrote:Let's be real, it won't happen.

I agree it will not happen, but that what us Kentucky fans do while waiting on basketball season.DREAM!!!!!!!
Florida is playing bad right now and plus their starting QB is out for the season, but still some how Florida finds a way to win..
No.
yes and then take Jokers FL shirt from him and burn it,lol
Strikeout King Wrote:Florida is playing bad right now and plus their starting QB is out for the season, but still some how Florida finds a way to win..

Some how Florida finds a way to win??? They could be missing their first three string players at every position and WILL win! LOL, you said that like they will sneak out a victory - WHAT!!! :igiveup: They could be winless and not even play with a QB and the could play with bindfolders and they still will FIND A WAY TO WIN...:dontthink

As for the original question - NO, I will NOT be storming the field from my seat should Florida not show up and the Cats win! But, I will enjoy a wonderful Saturday night football game with 70,000 others decked out in our Blue and White!

As for the Joker hate, Move on guys, it's truly disheartening when people get what they want then then still have ti bitch and complain about it when they get it! Jokers gone, you wanted it, now you still want to piss on his grave? Why? Is life really that miserable for you. Joker was never qualified to be be given the job that he was GIVEN! That's not his fault, blame the idiots that were too stupid to see his lack of qualifications yet handed him the position anyhow!
I see couches lit on fire if they win, and yes the field will be stormed, and yes this thought it is somewhat delusional, but possible!

Confusednicker: Go CATS!!!